Greasy Lake Community

When Jimmy Carr Invaded Bruce’s Dressing Room

Is that that guy that had the game show with the cacti buzzer and where they did wild thigs like toast the winners money or get their dad to smash up their just won new car ?

Is he well known  in the US ?

20 hours ago, GuitarMan96 said:

Hi!

I found an hilarious article and clip of when British comedian Jimmy Carr invaded Bruce’s dressing room at a benefit concert in New York a few years ago

http://www.chortle.co.uk/video/2021/06/24/48699/when_jimmy_carr_invaded_bruce_springsteen’s_dressing_room#.YNcaxPZAm3I.mailto

Postscript: Jimmy Carr is a well known British comedian and quiz show host, but I have never seen his programmes. The interviewer, Rob Brydon,  another British comedian, played “Matt’s Dad”(the market trader) in the Blinded By The Light film a couple of years ago

2 hours ago, GuitarMan96 said:

Rob Brydon,  another British comedian, played “Matt’s Dad”(the market trader) in the Blinded By The Light film a couple of years ago

Shhhh ... he's trying to forget about that one.

I think Carr was on the telly a while back, telling that story - might have been on Jonathan Ross? Graham Norton?

6 minutes ago, Eileen said:

I think Carr was on the telly a while back, telling that story - might have been on Jonathan Ross? Graham Norton?

You might have seen it here:

• Haha 1

I have to say, Jimmy Carr is a very funny man. Some of his jokes are outrageously offensive and disgusting. But, as he makes a point of saying, they are JOKES. You don't go to his stand up shows expecting a Tim Vine routine.

Rob Brydon is a massive Bruce fan 

and on learning this I warmed to his sense of comedy now and then     

and the conclusion of this tale is......................  

I'm such a shallow person at times its embarrassing.