Greasy Lake Community

August Archive - Fenway 15 August 2012

Just now, slane85 said:

image.png.13241129159e1df40d006c9cc72c8307.png

Nothing happens when I click download all. I think I had this issue before but I can't remember how I resolved it. Nugs downloader is a disaster, only allows one song at a time (despite what it says).

Help?

I found that clicking the Launch link opened the Downloader. Otherwise go to the list of purchased shows in your account and you can download it from there.

1 hour ago, doesthisbusstop said:

What the HELL is that scream (or is it a shrill whistle sound) in the snippet of Frankie? I’d be disappointed to hear that on an audience bootleg recording, let alone a professional multi track. 

Just wait until you hear the Sunny Day Kid

image.png.2be2748c244f76dca39647e9d9b8b189.png

• Like 2

I was curious about the Dream Baby Dream interlude in Backstreets, and man I wasn’t expecting THAT. First time in a while I got chills listening to Bruce. Thanks for that. That moment of the show alone was worth the purchase. Best archive moment of the year 

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 2

Just now, sleepyjoe said:

I was curious about the Dream Baby Dream interlude in Backstreets, and man I wasn’t expecting THAT. First time in a while I got chills listening to Bruce. Thanks for that. That moment of the show alone was worth the purchase. Best archive moment of the year 

OK! I'm in, At this point with these achieves, I'm looking for moments. Yes I would have been in anyway, but hopefully this is the icing on the cake!  

• Bruuuuce! 2

1 hour ago, Born To Walk said:

I found that clicking the Launch link opened the Downloader. Otherwise go to the list of purchased shows in your account and you can download it from there.

Of click on the right mouse button and open the Launch link in a new browser and you in the new browser you can download all the songs one by one 

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

OK! I'm in, At this point with these achieves, I'm looking for moments. Yes I would have been in anyway, but hopefully this is the icing on the cake!  

You're absolutely right about the moments. Maybe I'm just in a certain mood today who knows, but that Backstreets just caught me off guard in the best way possible

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 65pacecar said:
4 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

It’s a great show, I have the boot of it.

Yes a great boot indeed. I’m glad they released this! 

• Like 2

Thunderstruck was spectacular as the guy in the audiance described it, the outro guitar was beautiful. Frankie and this could be essential hits for a lot of bands, but for Bruce they are outtakes that’s mental. 

i love this version of Thunder Road too Roy’s piano playing was just perfect.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Jimmy if we ever get Moncton, despite what the set list looks like the acoustic worth of that venue is reason enough

Plenty of moments in fact 

I have loved every tour that I've seen Bruce perform since 1981, he can't do much wrong for me especially when touring with the E Street Band. I had a great time and saw some great shows in 2012 & 13 but this is definitely one that I wished I'd have seen. What a brilliant concert and set list and yet another fantastic addition to the archive series. You gotta love those horns!!

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

11 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Delating photos urgently  ( @Lampi not of Bruce) to make room for new download 

You need to buy a portable hard drive to store Bruce and photos on. Cheap insurance for backup and additional space. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jmw said:

You can tell I English, I thought he was driving. :)

Gives me the willies watching movies sometimes with them driving on the wrong side 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A great release! I love the horns on this tour much better than in 1988. A fantastic set-list and excellent performances of 'Thunder Road', 'Girls In Their Summer Clothes', 'Frankie', "Prove It All Night' & 'Backstreets'. Special mention to an, in my opinion, truly incredible version of 'Darkness On The Edge Of Town'. 

• Like 3