Greasy Lake Community

The Official August 21st 2021 "WE LOVE NYC: The Homecoming Concert CNN Telly SetListVision thread

31 minutes ago, Early North Jersey said:

Warm shouldnt be a problem ...Now Dry on the other hand :lol:

I forgot sometimes its summer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, judyg said:

It was ridiculous to put this concert on with a hurricane approaching.  

They should have canceled.  And now the idiot CNN announcer is yakking over the announcement so you can’t hear what they are saying.  

Why does a concert even need a tv announcer???? :angry:

It has an on stage host 

Its not a sports event 

• Like 1

This is ridiculous. Go home, everyone. 

Most mass transit systems in the NYC area are closing or severely curtailing service starting this evening. Obviously it would be completely irresponsible to have a huge crowd of people in the park with no way to get home, and with a hurricane bearing down. Why do I seem to be the only one who realizes this? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, judyg said:

This is ridiculous. Go home, everyone. 

Most mass transit systems in the NYC area are closing or severely curtailing service starting this evening. Obviously it would be completely irresponsible to have a huge crowd of people in the park with no way to get home, and with a hurricane bearing down. Why do I seem to be the only one who realizes this? 

Yep just chalk this up to This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things 2021v3.0 and move on.

• Like 3

Well, if refunds are contemplated, those with $2K+ VIP tickets may have made the bargain of their life, ;) otherwise…  

8 hours ago, Flagofpiracy said:

The Killers are singing Mr. Brightside, acoustic, in a tent backstage with Gayle whatshername.

I'm awaiting a better quality clip but, hey, I'm used to Bruce's snowy, silent concerts ... great to see Brandon back doing what he does best.

• Like 1