Greasy Lake Community

Croke Park next April?

23 hours ago, Fabrice said:

The fellow announced a large European tour a few days ago. 

I see he’s doing Ullevi, Gothenburg on 10th August. Fingers crossed that’s a venue for Bruce again around July time. One of the few European hotbeds of fanatic crowds I’m yet to experience, having only been to Stockholm shows. 

16 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I see he’s doing Ullevi, Gothenburg on 10th August. Fingers crossed that’s a venue for Bruce again around July time. One of the few European hotbeds of fanatic crowds I’m yet to experience, having only been to Stockholm shows. 

Ullevi is much much better than Friends Arena Gothenburg is very compact everything is walkable like Oslo 

Cheap flights from STN to GOT with RAir 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Ullevi is much much better than Friends Arena Gothenburg is very compact everything is walkable like Oslo 

Cheap flights from STN to GOT with RAir 

And crucially they sell “golden circle” tickets so can fly early morning on day of the show. 

On 9/20/2021 at 3:57 PM, doesthisbusstop said:

SNAP!