Greasy Lake Community

Bruce looks fine to me as he moves on to 72

• Flagofpiracy changed the title to Bruce looks fine to me as he moves on to 72
3 hours ago, Flagofpiracy said:

As someone said, he's lost some muscle mass which is perfectly normal as we age.  Picture is from today someone said.  Lucky woman!

image.thumb.png.e342936ff68c673a16ec2b9c7dfdefb9.png

OK, look at Bruce, it looks like he has raised his eyebrows and is pointing at the woman.

The woman has a huge grin on her face, could be from having her pic taken with Bruce, or maybe another reason.

Look at her left arm, it is behind Bruce but you can't see hir fingers or hand on the other side of Bruce so her arm must be pointed mainly downward.

To me it looks like she is grabbing Bruce's butt.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gretsch Country Gentleman said:

I've seen quite a few of the takes about him being "alarmingly thin".... I don't get it.    He looks physically the same as he did when he was 25, but with better posture.

Exactly. He still looks good.  He’s definitely lost weight though.  However, we all know that he was always naturally thin, and only got bigger because of his working out.  Maybe he’s just really taken a break from working out so much and he’s reverted back to his natural lean self, along with the ageing process. 

14 hours ago, burghfan said:

OK, look at Bruce, it looks like he has raised his eyebrows and is pointing at the woman.

The woman has a huge grin on her face, could be from having her pic taken with Bruce, or maybe another reason.

Look at her left arm, it is behind Bruce but you can't see hir fingers or hand on the other side of Bruce so her arm must be pointed mainly downward.

To me it looks like she is grabbing Bruce's butt.

Maybe, small of the back?  :D Either way, lucky, lucky girl!

15 hours ago, phantomengineer said:

Yeah, he always points at people! Is he making accusations?

he points all the time on stage 

pointed to me once in Live in Hyde Park I was way way back and he  shouted ''your looking good'' being near his age pissed over weight and unshaven with a fag on I grinned as much as the lady in the photo did .

well I'm sure it was me he was pointing at so don't spoil it for me. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gretsch Country Gentleman said:

I've seen quite a few of the takes about him being "alarmingly thin".... I don't get it.    He looks physically the same as he did when he was 25, but with better posture.

OK, but normally people get heavier than thinner. I love the pic of him on the beach. As I thought the worst. Good for him, and I can't wait to hear Burnin Train opening tune next year. 

• Like 1

I thought he looked rather thin at the memorial. But my theory is that since he doesn’t wear the coat and tie very often, that the coat and shirt were old wardrobe from his more buff days and thus now hanging on him a bit. That’s how my dad sometimes looked in his later years. Time to get a new suit Bruce, think you can afford it. ;)

To me, that suit was tailored that morning, fit perfectly. Problem right now, (IMHO) is his head is twice the size of his body size. 

When I first seen it on FB, I thought someone shopped his head on to a different body. But it was better after the video started. And seeing him on the beach was a true relief. 

• Like 1

the shirt looked so stiff and uncomfortable the day before but growing up in a large extended Catholic family no doubt having attended many funerals over his  live time he knows how to dress respectfully for the dead and grieving

He's definatly a credit to his mom and dad 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

OK, but normally people get heavier than thinner. I love the pic of him on the beach. As I thought the worst. Good for him, and I can't wait to hear Burnin Train opening tune next year. 

They only get heavier if they are getting fat.   Loss of muscle mass is a standard part of ageing, so if you maintain the same amount of body fat you will get thinner as you age.      

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

To me, that suit was tailored that morning, fit perfectly. Problem right now, (IMHO) is his head is twice the size of his body size. 

When I first seen it on FB, I thought someone shopped his head on to a different body. But it was better after the video started. And seeing him on the beach was a true relief. 

LOL this is true.  He does have a huge head.    Which makes Bob Seger's head absolutely massive....

rs-154745-rectangle.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gretsch Country Gentleman said:

LOL this is true.  He does have a huge head.    Which makes Bob Seger's head absolutely massive....

rs-154745-rectangle.jpg

It’s like a pumpkin on a toothpick. 

Probably with the pandemic and that there is no touring, Bruce has not been working out as much, or atleast with regard to weight training. Also the fact ,that you do tend to get picky of what you eat as you age. 

His weight has  always kind of oscillated like it does for most of us. Remember him being really slim during VH1 storytellers, then during Wrecking Ball he started off quite heavy and was in terrific shape towards the end of the tour. 

At 72,if I can be anywhere near  his shape that would be something.

• Like 3