Greasy Lake Community

A VERY SPECIAL EVENT STEVIE VAN ZANDT & BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN September 28th | 8pm ET / 5pm PT

UNREQUITED INFATUATIONS: ODYSSEY OF A ROCK AND ROLL CONSIGLIERE

For the first time ever, Bruce Springsteen will be interviewing his longtime friend and bandmate Stevie Van Zandt. Join Unison Events for an evening with Stevie Van Zandt and Bruce Springsteen as they come together to discuss Unrequited Infatuations, the new memoir from Van Zandt.

Unrequited Infatuations begins in a bedroom in suburban New Jersey in the early '60s and unfolds across the globe, demonstrating how Rock and Roll has the power to change the world. Now, these rock disciples reflect on their shared experiences and answer questions submitted by fans.

• Like 3

This sounds very promising. I don't expect to hear anything slightly logical or related to what might have happened on planet Earth in the last 60 years, but still very promising. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Books ship from Nashville, Tennessee, so the further you are from Nashville, the longer the possible transit time.

i can drive to Nashville in 4 hours but they quote 3 to 4 weeks for delivery

who are they using for delivery?

EFCDD6C4-8750-4943-A1E2-5123435AFBC4.jpeg

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Promise61 said:

"Just one coat between us and we never felt cold, we were never gonna get old.'

Back in 2000, I watched Bruce, Steve, and Southside sing this in Asbury Park. It’s still one of my fondest Bruce memories. It was poignant then, when they were “only” in their 50s. I’d love to hear them sing it together again. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed their chat and look forward to the book very much (Bruce was looking very well / tanned - Steve, as we know, could do with losing a few pounds for his own well being) - there were a few really nice moments during the piece. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Gazza said:

I bought the digital version of the book and can't watch this, does anyone have a link please

bump