Greasy Lake Community

assuming that the dates for Croke park are correct

6 hours ago, MacBruce said:

Bruce is so popular in Europe I think it's going to have to be stadiums...it's a shame because I so much prefer to see Bruce in an indoor arena. As you say the Leeds Arena gig in 2013 is a classic example of a classic Bruce indoor show in the UK which has now passed into legendary status.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. Have to hope for Roundhay Park instead!

13 hours ago, MacBruce said:

Bruce is so popular in Europe I think it's going to have to be stadiums...it's a shame because I so much prefer to see Bruce in an indoor arena. As you say the Leeds Arena gig in 2013 is a classic example of a classic Bruce indoor show in the UK which has now passed into legendary status.

<cough>  Cardiff

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Brooks has Sep 9th 10th 11th in Croke Park approved he's hoping to get 5 dates in total 

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/music/three-garth-brooks-concerts-at-croke-park-are-approved-by-council-1.4681252

He's still walking among us? Who knew? I thought he'd passed into the Great Beyond.

Don’t think those dates are correct. Ed Sheerin confirmed to play there on April 23rd. The GAA season starts then. Gareth Brooks also apparently playing “5” shows there next September. 

RDS in Dublin is a great venue and who knows he may hit the road around Ireland again…Limerick, Cork, Belfast….a Connacht venue maybe considering it’s the only province he has not played yet. 

5 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Is Brooks really able to sell out that many shows in Croke tho ??

It’s debatable now but he would sell out three shows for sure. Country Music has a massive following in Ireland….if you can call Brooks music country ;)

• Like 1