Greasy Lake Community

Happy Birthday Bruce

well we somehow got through another year together 

despite the aches and pains of growing older we still got some glory days ahead of us 

life has been hard for this world we share of late, but we're going to hang in there because rock and roll will never die

you still have stories to tell, music to make, songs to sing and i still have much to learn so we look forward to puttin' our dancing shoes on and seeing you further on up the road

take care and put your own health and well being first 

we love you and are grateful to still have you 

thanks for everything 

• Like 6
  • Love Love Love! 1

Happy Birthday Bruce. I wouldn’t be where I am today, have made the friendships that I have, found a place that I love as much as Asbury, or have any of the amazing experiences I’ve had if it wasn’t for you. 

2BA0D4C8-4D1E-418E-B4DD-7B99EE8F6800.thumb.jpeg.e17d2941c1280e8e2d6211e69d202f24.jpeg

• Love Love Love! 5
  • Bruuuuce! 1

7 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

Happy birthday, Bruce! I might raise a glass or two on Saturday with the hot laker chickies who lunch ;)

Is London ready for the return of the ladies who lunch.:D

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

well we somehow got through another year together 

despite the aches and pains of growing older we still got some glory days ahead of us 

life has been hard for this world we share of late, but we're going to hang in there because rock and roll will never die

you still have stories to tell, music to make, songs to sing and i still have much to learn so we look forward to puttin' our dancing shoes on and seeing you further on up the road

take care and put your own health and well being first 

we love you and are grateful to still have you 

thanks for everything 

Filmed in my former hometown!

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

Redhills: Durham Miners Hall · 

A very happy birthday from Redhills to Bruce Springsteen.

In 1985, Bruce met with volunteers from the Durham miners’ support groups ahead of a concert in the region.

Days later, this cheque for $20,000 arrived at Redhills from Springsteen to help striking miners and their families.

The cheque was presented to the support groups at that year’s Durham Miners' Gala.
image.png.823cf23f5a38e30b40a022de5175073d.png

• Like 1