Greasy Lake Community

Bruce & The E.Street Band in Europe 2022

CK420

Hi, I'm very new to this forum, but was just wondering when Bruce does another European Tour (hopefully in 2022) - Which would be the best country/city to book?

I've watched him all over the UK, spending many hours in the rain and sunshine to gain access to the golden circle, but I now have a strong desire to experience Bruce & The E.Street Band in Europe within the golden circle (if possible) - any advise would would be appreciated while I sit here with my fingers crossed for 2022 - Thanks

5 hours ago, Gretsch Country Gentleman said:

If I ever saw them in Europe (I haven't and probably won't) it'd have to be in Italy. Those guys know how to have a good time.

They know how to elbow you out of their way too.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for all your replies (much appreciated), I presume the golden circle organised by the fans is operated in most countries as per the UK?........but are there any countries or venues which do not allow priority entry into the circle?........Roll on 2022!!

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wherever he plays next time, for sure I won’t be picky. Give me one or a couple of Saturday dates, and I will be OK.

I agree with this, most likely not in Missouri, as our state is against all Bruce hot buttons. So it will be Chicago or Minnesota or maybe even Virginia Beach! I don't even need a Saturday!