Greasy Lake Community

Bruce & The E.Street Band in Europe 2022

CK420

2 hours ago, Marnix said:

To be honest i really hope there will be no tour in 2022. Here in the Netherlands there are getting more than 20.000 people a day infected with Covid19 although more then 86% of the country is vaccineted. So i am relly afraid to visit big events and concerts. And probably the governemt will announce friday a new lockdown, And I am also afraid to buy tickets also because i have still a lot of tickets from shows which were postponed

:( I totally get what you mean. I, too, have mixed feelings about the thought of a tour taking place next year. 

• Like 1

Boy, I'm just the opposite. I want to get to every show I like. Been to a NFL football game and even a couple Hockey games this year. Seen Judas Priest and Pat Travers since things started to lighten up here. 

I refuse to allow a ticket broker to keep my money. Had tix for the Rolling Stone and Pearl Jam both postpone. I had my money back in about 10 days. But you have to bitch loud enough on FB and Twitter to get their attention. 

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1

I’m ready for a tour, absolutely. But it does seem that Europe is currently in the midst of a Covid wave which the UK had three months ago. The issue seems to be with waning immunity and unvaccinated people.

I caught a bad case of Covid five months after my 2nd jab, and I have my booster shot booked in for this Saturday. But I’m still going to Stamford Bridge in London to watch a premier league football game the day after. 

• Like 1

maybe friday could be it...

Suddenly Rock Werchter Belgium made an announcement yesterday. Normaly they have announcements on a friday. This makes it very likely that a other Werchter field announcement is coming very soon. Keep in mind Springsteen is a rumour for the Werchter field.

It's worth keeping an eye on this. As hinted / rumoured on efestivals forum:

image.thumb.png.7c6fdd1a795590cb7eca55eecce509f9.png

maybe, there will also be a hint from Mad Cool Festival soon then? That could be a good one to watch out for?

edit: and, Rock Werchter announced Sam Fender and The Killers for next edition. Would have been splended support acts for a Bruce-Werchter show though... sadly not then.

13 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Boy, I'm just the opposite. I want to get to every show I like. Been to a NFL football game and even a couple Hockey games this year. Seen Judas Priest and Pat Travers since things started to lighten up here. 

I refuse to allow a ticket broker to keep my money. Had tix for the Rolling Stone and Pearl Jam both postpone. I had my money back in about 10 days. But you have to bitch loud enough on FB and Twitter to get their attention. 

I think I'm of the same view - since the summer I've been to a dozen or so gigs (ranging from theatres, clubs, arenas and fields) and a handful of stadium sports events both in the UK and US. All with appropriate measures in place and all OK afterwards. 

Can't wait for Bruce and the band to hit the road next year! 

• Bruuuuce! 2

14 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I wonder if the tour might actually begin in May in European outdoor stadiums, skipping the usual March / April run of indoor US arenas? Indoor being of increased risk and all that. Then US stadiums starting early August. 

I think that's likely.....that's if there is a tour.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I wonder if the tour might actually begin in May in European outdoor stadiums, skipping the usual March / April run of indoor US arenas? Indoor being of increased risk and all that. Then US stadiums starting early August. 

Some European stadiums have roofs they can use so it becomes like a big indoor show. In 2013 he played Friends Arena In Stockholm In the beginning of May....here the roof was used. I think that if he starts up North In Scandinavia these stadiums would be used...otherwise I think it will be too cold for outdoor 

14 minutes ago, MichaelU1230 said:

Some European stadiums have roofs they can use so it becomes like a big indoor show. In 2013 he played Friends Arena In Stockholm In the beginning of May....here the roof was used. I think that if he starts up North In Scandinavia these stadiums would be used...otherwise I think it will be too cold for outdoor 

I seen GnR in June in Friends Arena 2017 the roof was closed 

2 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Hope not. Let them warm up in the States so that the rust is off when they get to Europe ... B)

• Bruuuuce! 1

6 hours ago, DennisvdBr said:

Ticketmaster in The Netherlands posted a timer that ends at midnight.

Maybe it's a black friday thing, or something is up there?

It was posted 9:00 and count down until 24:00. That would be 18:00 New Jersey, i guess?

image.png.814d6065ef6fcb727ede879cb6b0c422.png

nevermind, it's a Black Friday thing... i had a little hope