Greasy Lake Community

Bruce & The E.Street Band in Europe 2022

CK420

from Efestivals forum:

Eventim (Germany) sent out a tweet stating that pre-sale for Bruce Springsteen for 3 dates in Germany starts on the 3rd of December. So, if TW Classic is on the cards, then I expect an anouncement very soon.

EDIT: just checked up on the tweet because I wanted to post it, and it seems to have disappeared...

i can not find this tweet? don't know if it's fake news or if something is cooking

3 minutes ago, DennisC said:

This is not to be seen on their twitter feed....

the people who have seen it, say it's deleted...

edit: could be because the german ticketseller was to soon or the covid made the announcement delayed ones more

On 11/27/2021 at 3:17 PM, Tom74 said:

The last issue of the French Rolling Stone magazine has Bruce and Obama on cover. It's fresh of the printers. Just minutes ago actually.
And the chief editor, in his column, concludes with :
"À propos de jours meilleurs, l’annonce d’une tournée du Boss en 2022 est imminente."
"Speaking of better days, an announcement for a tour in 2022 is pending". 

https://www.rollingstone.fr/et-bruce-de ... to-rs-138/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The book written with four hands with his friend President Obama is the faithful witness of what the songwriter has become. Together, the statesman and the rocker analyze all the battles fought since their youngest age, and recall the contradictions of this country, between disappointed hopes and dreams of better days. Speaking of better days, the announcement of a Boss tour in 2022 is imminent. What could be better for next year? Best wishes and Happy New Year.

• Love Love Love! 1

9 hours ago, romasb said:

Europe simply has too many borders to cross and too many individual rules to follow, plus there's always the chance of forced quarantines after entering a country.

Not sure… There are so many international rock artists/bands playing in Europe next summer that, even without a Springsteen tour, it’s already difficult to choose between all of them in my opinion…

• Haha 1

I was talking about now/this winter/next spring. I do believe that summer tours by US artists in Europe could happen - as far as you can be sure of anything these days. And if not, as somebody already mentioned around here, they'll simply postpone a whole year. Seems to be the way to go now.

In the Dutch music magazine Lust for life  there is a big article about the No Nukes release and in the last part there is also a reference of a 2022 tour.

if the EVENTIM tweet is correct than I expect tomorrow an tour announcement and friday presale. Only time Will tell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trying to be optimistic, if a tour is planned and ticket on sales were imminent, would they actually pull it now due to an unknown variant (impact) that might soon turn out to be less of a health threat than existing strains?

They must have been expecting new variants to emerge between now and next summer. 

• Like 1

So the announcement was supposed to be yesterday! This explains the tweet from the German promoter. I wonder why it has been pushed back. Maybe waiting on news to omricon to die down? Maybe tweaking the artwork? Maybe waiting for the final go ahead with a certain promoter? Who knows. Well, IT IS happening that is for sure. Hopefully an announcement before christmas

Screenshot 2021-11-30 17.33.51.png

1 hour ago, Joshm21 said:

So the announcement was supposed to be yesterday! This explains the tweet from the German promoter. I wonder why it has been pushed back. Maybe waiting on news to omricon to die down? Maybe tweaking the artwork? Maybe waiting for the final go ahead with a certain promoter? Who knows. Well, IT IS happening that is for sure. Hopefully an announcement before christmas

Screenshot 2021-11-30 17.33.51.png

i think i'll check back on this forum in about a month... let's say in 2022 or so  :( 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

There will never be a Covid 0, there are more stains to come. So just get on with it. We are all as protected as possible. As Neil has said "he's double dosed and still got it" so let go. I'm just hoping for a US start.

Yep, you’re right. There may well be an Omicron wave, hopefully with only mild illness, but it shouldn’t be an obstacle by May 2022. 

• Bruuuuce! 1

17 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Yep, you’re right. There may well be an Omicron wave, hopefully with only mild illness, but it shouldn’t be an obstacle by May 2022. 

Many will have severe reactions. The more people mix the more likely it is that our hospitals will be full to overflowing again. The staff will be rushed off their feet.

Mind you, folk can always disregard this and dance their socks off anyway.