Greasy Lake Community

Bruce and Jessica at MSG

Masks are rarely worn over here anymore even indoors as evidenced by this picture. Basketball has started back and arenas are packed and masks while recommended aren’t worn much. That’s why I’m even more hopeful for a 2022 tour. I mean if you can pack in like this for a basketball game, why not a concert?

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 6:29 AM, Wbt774 said:

Masks are rarely worn over here anymore even indoors as evidenced by this picture. Basketball has started back and arenas are packed and masks while recommended aren’t worn much. That’s why I’m even more hopeful for a 2022 tour. I mean if you can pack in like this for a basketball game, why not a concert?

Depends on what state you live in regarding masks.  I'm in IL and we have an indoor mask mandate, which is fine by me.  They took the mask mandate away just as Delta arrived and cases shot up of course.  The vaccines efficacy is waning, not surprising, and I think anyone who wants a booster should be able to get one, not just certain people because cases are going up again, still mostly the unvaccinated.
That type of mask Bruce has on doesn't do much good anyway, hopefully he's boosted.

1 hour ago, Flagofpiracy said:

Depends on what state you live in regarding masks.  I'm in IL and we have an indoor mask mandate, which is fine by me.  They took the mask mandate away just as Delta arrived and cases shot up of course.  The vaccines efficacy is waning, not surprising, and I think anyone who wants a booster should be able to get one, not just certain people because cases are going up again, still mostly the unvaccinated.
That type of mask Bruce has on doesn't do much good anyway, hopefully he's boosted.

Dang ! girl

I never know what kind of 'like' to give your posts like this 

• Haha 1