Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RichieFlip

HTML tags?

Can anyone help? I've started putting together a website for our band. It's nothing fancy at all. Basically just for fun. I was curious to know if anyone knows how to get text to crawl left to right or right to left?

any help is greatly appreciated.

not that I am a fan of such effects - but that is done via DHTML (Dynamic HTML) or javascript typically. Effect can also be done in Flash.

If you tell me what text you want to scroll, colors etc. I can email you the code

Personally though, from a design standpoint I am not fond of these types of effects

I was curious to know if anyone knows how to get text to crawl left to right or right to left?

Put the words on little roller skates & give 'em a push every so often. IPB Image

Guest bushmanj
If it has to move, it should be to the right cuz that is where all good things happen to be.

I was curious to know if anyone knows how to get text to crawl left to right or right to left?

Put the words on little roller skates & give 'em a push every so often. IPB Image

I'm not sure what roller skates has to do with anything mentioned here. Could someone help me.

Thanks

It's to help those little letters get from one side of the page to the other...