Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cybercat6

OK, here's a serious one...

several peeps have said Apex does. Long story as to why, but the cheaper ones often do

have to say no, or at least not all the models - have an apex, love it to pieces, but still can't play "Late SHow"

much obliged, AC

ANOTHER SATISIFIED CONSUMER HERE ON THIS NEW AND WONDERFUL SCRATCH FORUM!!!

much obliged, AC

ANOTHER SATISIFIED CONSUMER HERE ON THIS NEW AND WONDERFUL SCRATCH FORUM!!!

And we say thanks to Karsten!! IPB Image IPB Image

So I also gather that I can't buy a commercial DVD at a store like Bes Buy, and expect a peep in the UK to be able to view it? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

So I also gather that I can't buy a commercial DVD at a store like Bes Buy, and expect a peep in the UK to be able to view it? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

They would have to have a DVD player that plays an NTSC disc & converts to PAL otherwise it will look & sound like gibberish.

They would have to have a DVD player that plays an NTSC disc & converts to PAL otherwise it will look & sound like gibberish.

Thanks for the info IPB Image

DVD players in the UK typically play both C.

I figured that must be the case, because I send a lot of stuff to Europe and Oceania, and never any complaints...

Looks like I need to get a pkg together.
Great- thanks Cliff.