Guest Miami MArk

A little levity...

Wow, there are so many things wrong in this story...completely LMAO.

I think bushy nailed the upshot of the thing...

That was hysterical. Too bad you didn't have the video camera rolling.

This is one I'll have to print and share with my sisters. I'm going to lunch with them today, so this will be great to read right before we eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG - I almost spit my Wheaties all over my nice clean computer screen. Absolutely HYSTERICAL!! Love the recipies, too......

OMG...That is hysterical! Those squirrels can fly, can't they? My sister had one in her fireplace once when she lived up the street from me. I went up to help her figure out what to do...The glass fireplace doors were shut and the squirrel was trapped. We put a coffee table between the living room and dining room while we crouched behind it, figuring that would keep the squirrel from coming into the dining room and so he would go out the front door which was opened. Well, my brother in law opened the fireplace door and that thing FLEW out, jumping all over hitting the top of the walls, etc., before it went out the front door. That tiny coffee table would not have protected us at all, but luckily, the rodent went the right way.

Another time I had a bird fly out of an opening in the chimney while I was in the basement doing laundry. It was flying around my head and I was screaming...I don't think I even knew what it was!

"What's that burning?" "Squirrel." LMAO! I'm laughing and telling my mother in law this story, and she's telling me about these screens you can get to prevent that kind of thing. She doesn't get the hilarity of a charred squirrel and two cops in MM's house.

• Like 1

Great story, MM, thanks for sharing!

You killed MM!

That was the greatest damn story.

Doubled over trying not to piss me pants.

Don't get me wrong...not enjoying the squirrel got flamed. but...I can visualize the whole thing the way you described it!

Hope PETA doesn't come calling though.

Guest Miami MArk

I was just thinking today that the squirrel must be telling his squirrel friends.."So first they try and flame my ass and then they start hitting me with hockey sticks..they are nuts. I jumped out the fucking window to get outta there"

I liked your last post Mark ... I feel better thinking that the little squirrel made it safely home. I've thought about it most of the day.

Guest Miami MArk

I went up on the roof today and checked the screens around the chimney...all secure...he must have come in the front door and then used the chimney as an escape route and could not get out...he probably looks like Julius Erving with half a "fro"...LOL

Thank you PatGlennon for bringing this tale out of storage.

I laughed so hard, it made me forget what a crappy day I had.

Bless you!

Guess I can take some sort of credit for getting this one back up LOL

I think it's even funnier the fourth or fifth time around......

On the other thread someone asked for it to be bumped.

I'm lookin' for my pillow. IPB Image

Guest Miami MArk

That was part of my acoustic tour....

It's like deja vu all over again! I love this story!