Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoverInTheCold

Minneapolis In List?

Who's in?

LoverInTheCold (with his lost the Bruce-Faith Father in tow)

Section 2 Row 6

LITC

Sec 5 Row 4 (with Mrs. "I really like the shows with the band better" SPBF in tow).

I know there are going to be more that LITC and me from here going....

SPBF

I am in...

The internet was unsuccessful. Used phone. Very hard to discern the computer voice but I thought it said, "P. I. T. Row B." IPB Image

I got Row C in the Pit. The person I bought the second ticket for is waffling. If she does not want it, would anyone be interested in third row in the Pit?

Myself and three friends got Section 10, row 30. Not great, but it will be their first Bruce show. And isn't Northrup one of the smallest venues for this leg of the tour. I saw that some arenas are going full-house and Northrup is under 5000 seats. If that's true, I'm glad to get any seat in the house.

I'm in...my internet wouldn't work this morning and I have no idea what the person was saying on the phone...maybe P.I.T. row cc...couldn't really tell. I hope it's PIT! I got through using Des Moines TM number.

Myself and three friends got Section 10, row 30. Not great, but it will be their first Bruce show. And isn't Northrup one of the smallest venues for this leg of the tour. I saw that some arenas are going full-house and Northrup is under 5000 seats. If that's true, I'm glad to get any seat in the house.

I heard it's about 4000 seats...and if it's at all like the Rosemont...I was on the balcony pretty far back and it was still incredible because it was so small!!

I heard it's about 4000 seats...and if it's at all like the Rosemont...I was on the balcony pretty far back and it was still incredible because it was so small!!

Sounds great!!

If you get on the floor, Northrup is incredible from every angle. Anywhere on the balcony just plain sucks. You can forget about it. I was up in the balcony for Fogerty and could hardly even hear him.

LITC

I got Row C in the Pit. The person I bought the second ticket for is waffling. If she does not want it, would anyone be interested in third row in the Pit?

YES!

It's closer to 5500 seats. The sound is not nearly as good as the Xcel Energy Center, which is the best sounding venue in the Twin Cities. Northrup has a lot of dead spots.

It's closer to 5500 seats. The sound is not nearly as good as the Xcel Energy Center, which is the best sounding venue in the Twin Cities. Northrup has a lot of dead spots.

Ooops...my mistake...I really have no idea where my tix are...stupid automated robot woman.

Ooops...my mistake...I really have no idea where my tix are...stupid automated robot woman.

Pit, row C, seat 3 & 4...WOOHOO!

Pit row C for me!!! IPB Image

Only half a mile from my apartment!

So we are all meeting at your place?

We're gonna have a party

but three conditions have to be met... IPB Image

We're gonna have a party

OK, let's see...

We'll get our asses out of our seats and move them in a clockwise direction...
The music has got to be righteous...
And don't we have to have the best little house band in all the land?

Or am I thinking of the wrong conditions?

SPBF

PS Northrop is a theater, not an arena. LITC is right, the balcony is not ideal, especially in the back. (We were literally in the last row for the GOTJ show there in 1996, and not only could we barely see -- with no screens -- the sound was lousy, too.) I know there were screens at the Fox in St. Louis last month, so hopefully they'll be there for the folks upstairs this time around, too. For those not familiar with the area, Northrop is on the campus of the University of Minnesota. Parking can be a challenge -- there are ramps off Washington Avenue, University Avenue and Fourth Street that are within a few blocks of Northrop, but no parking right near the venue. Plenty of places to eat and drink in Dinkytown (centered around Fourth Street and Fourteenth Avenue) and Stadium Village (Centered around Oak Street and Washington Avenue). And, if you're coming from out of town, a very safe area to be out at night in.

PPS Congrats to those in the pit, those seats will be awesomely close to the stage.

We're gonna have a party

OK, let's see...

We'll get our asses out of our seats and move them in a clockwise direction...
The music has got to be righteous...
And don't we have to have the best little house band in all the land?

Or am I thinking of the wrong conditions?

SPBF

PS Northrop is a theater, not an arena. LITC is right, the balcony is not ideal, especially in the back. (We were literally in the last row for the GOTJ show there in 1996, and not only could we barely see -- with no screens -- the sound was lousy, too.) I know there were screens at the Fox in St. Louis last month, so hopefully they'll be there for the folks upstairs this time around, too. For those not familiar with the area, Northrop is on the campus of the University of Minnesota. Parking can be a challenge -- there are ramps off Washington Avenue, University Avenue and Fourth Street that are within a few blocks of Northrop, but no parking right near the venue. Plenty of places to eat and drink in Dinkytown (centered around Fourth Street and Fourteenth Avenue) and Stadium Village (Centered around Oak Street and Washington Avenue). And, if you're coming from out of town, a very safe area to be out at night in.

PPS Congrats to those in the pit, those seats will be awesomely close to the stage.

Not true about the parking. If you get there early, the Church Street garage, which is under the theater, has parking. It is pricey, but worth it. Oh, and that garage closes at midnight.

YES!

Arrrrrgh, ya beat me to it! IPB Image I'm still not worried. I'll find a ticket closer to the date of the show.

YES!

Arrrrrgh, ya beat me to it! IPB Image I'm still not worried. I'll find a ticket closer to the date of the show.

If I take his ticket, you can have mine...

By the way, did you see the article in the Trib talking about Bruce putting tickets on sale the day of the show? I hate it when they talk about it.

By the way, did you see the article in the Trib talking about Bruce putting tickets on sale the day of the show? I hate it when they talk about it.

I don't get the Trib but yeah, they shouldn't blab it all over.