Greasy Lake Community

!!¡¡¡¡¡Patti is the Woman!!¡¡¡¡¡

P Funk

Her voice, her hair, her kindness!

The sound of her voice is phenomenal!!!

The solo during Empty Sky & Into the Fire was just unbelievable... and again during Worlds Apart!

She can't get enough praise in my book!

I know I'm not alone on this ...

IPB Image

I'm TOTALLY with you - were you at any of the shows TOL was played? Patti kicked ass!!! She is the real Boss of the ESB! IPB Image

Agreed! I thought she was very effective with the ToL songs and should get credit for how well she contributed IPB Image

IPB Image

I'm TOTALLY with you - were you at any of the shows TOL was played? Patti kicked ass!!! She is the real Boss of the ESB! IPB Image

Agreed! I thought she was very effective with the ToL songs and should get credit for how well she contributed IPB Image

I almost forgot Tougher Than The Rest in Philly.. totally kickass and totally down to Patti! Her input on what is by far the best album speaks for itself!

Max is cheap and. Anyway ... back to PATTI!! She was great during Tunnel of Love at Shea ... her background vocals! Off the top. How about her second album coming out? Aren't you excited? I hope she does a mini club tour to promote it.

you are very right tenesseeterror. Patti is a great musician in her own right and doesn't need Bruce to have fans of her own. I know people would go to see if Bruce would show up. They need to appreciate how much of a genius Patti is and how much talent, dedication, time, and effort goes into her work

I hope she does a club tour with the new album too. I absolutely admire her talent and her tenacity. It blows my mind when I think of how many years Bruce was blind to the fact that the woman of his dreams was already in his life. I'll bet it blows his mind too!

I hope she does a club tour with the new album too. I absolutely admire her talent and her tenacity. It blows my mind when I think of how many years Bruce was blind to the fact that the woman of his dreams was already in his life. I'll bet it blows his mind too!

Yeah, sometimes the best relationships work out that way! Patti saved Bruce from himself, so I find it hard to beleive that so many people are negative about their relationship.

Archived