Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoverInTheCold

Anybody interested in co-writing some songs with me?

Hi all,

Lately, i've been doing some coffee shop playing and such and have found that my old material, while good, is in need of some new tunes to lift it. I seem to be however, running into a little bit of LYRICAL WRITERS block and I guess I was just wondering if anybody here was interested in playing Bernie Taupin, writing some Lyrical poetry or song lyrics that I could put to some new tracks of music i've been working on. If you are interested, feel free to pm or comment or leave any lyrics on this thread that I can play around with. If you have the time, this could be a great opportunity to work together and create something good. Bruce-esque lyrics would be nice, but really they can be anything. Let me know, and don't worry, i'm not trying to steal lyrics. You'll get full credit if anything (lol, in my dreams) ever happens to my musical career. So please respond, even if you have a great line or two you think you'd like to contribute. Feel free.

Let me know,
LITC

Always looking. Feel free to send me any lyrics and i will try to do something with them. Record them, send you back a cut.

Jake

Ok, I'll see if I can help out. I've never really "officially" done this before as far as writing. Whats the worst that can happen???? You tell me they suck, I suck, it sucks really bad. IPB Image I do a lot of writing music so maybe this will lead me down another road if they're halfway decent.

HI LITC
nice thread. My songs are in English, and I may have a few unfinished lines and verses you could use. I'll have a look. Would you be interested in hearing my own compositions ? I'd like to hear yours if possible. Please let me know.

Terry (if you're reading this) I came back home yesterday, and I'll start doing your CDs tomorrow. Please be patient for another little while.

Cheers
LM

Sent you a PM ludomichel. Would love to talk.

LITC