Bruce and I

Hahaha!!! That was AFTER a few w&o's! laugh.gif

I thought he looked VERY like Bruce ... he was clearing his stuff away when I nabbed him, he was gonna take his glasses off but decided to keep 'em on.

Yes, Janice - Born To Run - and I tell you what, all of ya's ... if you get the chance to see them - GO!!!!

By the way ... the one that looks a bit like Soozie isn't me - she's from a different Bruce Board. That's my head beside the arm at the front - my son was behind me, snapping away merrily. He had a great time!
QUOTE(Eileen @ May 22 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]1238235[/snapback]

Ages ago.

Can't remember ... 3 weeks ago? I was awake all night with toothache ... I remember that. cool.gif

OK
QUOTE(Eileen @ May 22 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]1238235[/snapback]

Ages ago.

Can't remember ... 3 weeks ago? I was awake all night with toothache ... I remember that. cool.gif

No wonder you were awake all night, with a bump on your head,like the one in the first piccy, you must have got some clout to get an egg like that..like.. laugh.gif
Ha! I've been trying to work out what that is. I think it's somebody standing behind me. Either that or a poster on the wall. smile.gif
Good one Eileen! You got me this morning.

Well you sure look like you were having fun anyway tongue.gif
You should've seen the photo taken with the sax player. wink.gif

I'm just pleased my son didn't take any photos of me prancing about ... mebbies he did ... mebbies he's keeping them to bribe me at a later date? dry.gif
I saw Born To Run on Sunday on my birthday in Grimsby. They we're great. That sax player was awesome. Gave them a loads better sound than last time I saw them. Played a really good set too.... loads of early stuff.

Archived