Greasy Lake Community

Great Non Bruce Songs played Back to Back

I was listening to a boot from the Zoo TV Tour today and Until the End of the World and New Year's Day performed back to back blew me away. The Bruce back to back songs thread generated a lot of great responses. What non-Bruce songs played/performed back to back do you think are a good combination?

I was listening to a boot from the Zoo TV Tour today and Until the End of the World and New Year's Day performed back to back blew me away. The Bruce back to back songs thread generated a lot of great responses. What non-Bruce songs played/performed back to back do you think are a good combination?

Man, I saw the title of your thread and UTEOTW into New Years Day was EXACTLY what I thought of. U2 knows it works too, they've done it every tour since Zoo TV!

You have good taste. IPB Image

Phil, are there really other artists besides Bruce??? IPB Image

Hey Marty. Where you been hiding?

Glenn, I was thinking the same thing about you when I saw you get that Michele freebie IPB Image I've been hiding in my house, dreading the Cleveland Brown's draft IPB Image

Glenn, I was thinking the same thing about you when I saw you get that Michele freebie IPB Image I've been hiding in my house, dreading the Cleveland Brown's draft IPB Image

Seeing the Eagles on the Browns' schedule didn't help. IPB Image

Are you kidding??? I got that one chalked up as a win for the Brownies. That one and a game or two against the steelers IPB Image

Are you kidding??? I got that one chalked up as a win for the Brownies. That one and a game or two against the steelers IPB Image

Have you been drinking too many beers suggested on the Friday night beer thread? IPB Image

P.S.
Thome had a homer tonight!

Have you been drinking too many beers suggested on the Friday night beer thread? IPB Image

P.S.

I have had a Guiness or two tonight, but I would still say the Browns will win. Philly and steelers! Book 'em IPB Image You trying to ruin my evening with that Thome report???? One man on base when he hit it out??

Man, I saw the title of your thread and UTEOTW into New Years Day was EXACTLY what I thought of. U2 knows it works too, they've done it every tour since Zoo TV!

IPB Image

How about One and Peace on Earth/Walk On

P.S.

I have had a Guiness or two tonight, but I would still say the Browns will win. Philly and steelers! Book 'em IPB Image You trying to ruin my evening with that Thome report???? One man on base when he hit it out??

You can't even remember the number of beers you consumed tonight. I don't know if anyone was on with the HR. The Phils have won two in a row!

P.S.

You can't even remember the number of beers you consumed tonight. I don't know if anyone was on with the HR. The Phils have won two in a row!

We're even, I can't remember the beers and you can't remember how many peeps were on base IPB Image Two in a row is nuthin' IPB Image

I didn't watch the game, Marty. IPB Image Tonight is family night. We watched the shows on WB. IPB Image We better stop talking baseball or my thread will get kicked over to the other forum. Kinda like being in the Other Band. IPB Image

I didn't watch the game, Marty. IPB Image Tonight is family night. We watched the shows on WB. IPB Image We better stop talking baseball or my thread will get kicked over to the other forum. Kinda like being in the Other Band. IPB Image

My family night is not until tomorrow night IPB Image It won't bother me if your thread gets kicked over to the other forum IPB Image This is not near as bad as the Other Band IPB Image We haven't had a chance to diss them in awhile IPB Image

My family night is not until tomorrow night IPB Image It won't bother me if your thread gets kicked over to the other forum IPB Image This is not near as bad as the Other Band IPB Image We haven't had a chance to diss them in awhile IPB Image

If it ain't Patti were bashing then it's the Other Band. IPB Image

Any good back to back Patti songs? IPB Image

We gotta have our hobbies, right?? IPB Image How about Rumble Doll and............. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

We gotta have our hobbies, right?? IPB Image How about Rumble Doll and............. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Any two songs in which the mike is not plugged in. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Any two songs in which the mike is not plugged in. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now that would be talent [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Eric Clapton: Cocaine into Layla is a real treat. Also Crossroads into White Room!! IPB Image

The White Stripes: Seven Nation Army into Death Letter is killer!

Bob Dylan: Love Sick into Highway 61 Revisited. From the '70s Ballad Of A Thin Man into Maggie's Farm is cool.

IPB Image

How about One and Peace on Earth/Walk On

yes...this is awesome. u2 runs a close second to springsteen and the e street band with me.

i thought you'd never ask....rumble doll into come tomorrow. IPB Image

Archived