Greasy Lake Community

Which Bruce song are you listening to right now?

22 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Prove it from the new 2009 download Im really enjoying it despite no 78 intro

It reminds me of LINYC  Maybe its all in the crowd ! Maybe its Clearance 

And they were really playing very well the last leg of the WOAD Tour, the band was on fire.

[WOAD Tour.....only the WOAD Tour in name by then, but that's another story]

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sunshine2020 said:

It morphed right? Into a greatest hits? --my guess but I'm more interested in your thoughts please :D

The WOAD Tour with almost no songs from the WOAD album played (anymore) during the last leg; usually only the song WOAD, sometimes another song (mostly Outlaw Pete). Without checking the setlists now, I don't think there was a show during the last leg with more than 2 WOAD songs (But I might be wrong in that). No WOAD song at all was played during the River show in New York.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lampi said:

The WOAD Tour with almost no songs from the WOAD album played (anymore) during the last leg; usually only the song WOAD, sometimes another song (mostly Outlaw Pete). Without checking the setlists now, I don't think there was a show during the last leg with more than 2 WOAD songs (But I might be wrong in that). No WOAD song at all was played during the River show in New York.

Thank you Lampi!