Greasy Lake Community

Which Bruce song are you listening to right now?

37 minutes ago, Lampi said:

Hi Daisey. Maybe you should come here more often instead of.......instead of the you-know-which-topic-I-mean - Topic?:)

:D:D:D:D:D

You mean the topic with lots of this ;)

a65ae03a25d542f1255725b9d04c0d7c.jpg

bruce0001.jpg

article-2431957-1820216800000578-954_634x812.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A shift in gears again! :D

1988-06-16 Stadio Flaminio Roma Italy (Biccio59 Master) (Excellent!)

I got this last summer, listened to it right away, obviously loved it and marked the folder (Excellent!). When searching I saw the Excellent, queued the whole show!

Yes it's awesome!! :D

Posted on Bootleg Boards :D

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

today '85, Providence night 2 - 2 hours of video :) starting in the middle of Darkness

BORN IN THE U.S.A. / PROVE IT ALL NIGHT / WORKING ON THE HIGHWAY / JOHNNY 99 / DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN / REASON TO BELIEVE / MANSION ON THE HILL / JOHNNY BYE-BYE / OUT IN THE STREET / GLORY DAYS / THE PROMISED LAND / MY HOMETOWN / TRAPPED / BADLANDS / COVER ME / DANCING IN THE DARK / HUNGRY HEART / CADILLAC RANCH / NO SURRENDER / I'M ON FIRE / GROWIN' UP / BOBBY JEAN / RACING IN THE STREET / CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE / BORN TO RUN / I'M A ROCKER / RAMROD / THUNDER ROAD / WOOLY BULLY / SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN

https://videopress.com/v/F2ZyvspL

• Like 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1

On 1/23/2021 at 12:09 AM, sunshine2020 said:

A shift in gears again! :D

1988-06-16 Stadio Flaminio Roma Italy (Biccio59 Master) (Excellent!)

I got this last summer, listened to it right away, obviously loved it and marked the folder (Excellent!). When searching I saw the Excellent, queued the whole show!

Yes it's awesome!! :D

Posted on Bootleg Boards :D

I wish Bruce would just release the entire TOL Express Tour officially... or at least all the shows they recorded and put in the vault. 

• Love Love Love! 1

This thread and the Bootleg-thread make me wish that there were 24 hours more in a day just for listening to music. :wub: There's not only Bruce to listen to for me but also Ryan Adams, Warren Zevon, Patti Scialfa, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, AC/DC, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Justin Townes Earle, Rufus Wainwright, U2, Muse, and and and... I demand 24 hours more in a day for music and music only! :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Breakaway said:

This thread and the Bootleg-thread make me wish that there were 24 hours more in a day just for listening to music. :wub: There's not only Bruce to listen to for me but also Ryan Adams, Warren Zevon, Patti Scialfa, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, AC/DC, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Justin Townes Earle, Rufus Wainwright, U2, Muse, and and and... I demand 24 hours more in a day for music and music only! :D

Ha-Ha!

I feel your pain, lost count of the # of times I've said the exact-same thing!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mickb said:

Ha-Ha!

I feel your pain, lost count of the # of times I've said the exact-same thing!

It's pleasure and pain being a musicaholic :D