Greasy Lake Community

Which Bruce song are you listening to right now?

• Replies 29.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soulcrusader78

• Tomas T-B

• JimCT

• Long_Limp_Home92

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mostly when I'm in the Lake, I'm listening to Bruce at the same time. Right now I am listening to New York City Serenade from The Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle. Which Bruce song are

The Promised Land - Survival Bowl.

Live 75-85: Candy's Room... I'm listening on laptop in work.

Posted Images

later that night, Sony Studios, private gig - all of it :)

https://videopress.com/v/VFJF5tXA

1995-04-05 - SONY MUSIC STUDIOS, NEW YORK CITY, NY

SECRET GARDEN / BLOOD BROTHERS / THIS HARD LAND / I'M TURNING INTO ELVIS / MURDER INCORPORATED / STREETS OF PHILADELPHIA / PROVE IT ALL NIGHT / I'M TURNING INTO ELVIS / TWO HEARTS / I'M TURNING INTO ELVIS / BLOOD BROTHERS / THIS HARD LAND / MURDER INCORPORATED / STREETS OF PHILADELPHIA / DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN / BOBBY JEAN / SHE'S THE ONE / BADLANDS / CADILLAC RANCH / TWO HEARTS / THUNDER ROAD

With The E Street Band. Live premiere of the comedy number "I'm Turning Into Elvis" in three small segments, played while the crew set up the cameras. Also premieres of "Blood Brothers" and the full band "This Hard Land", only played acoustically on the 1992–1993 World Tour prior to this show. Contrary to myth, the long "Prove It All Night" introduction was not performed at this show.

today '99, Barcelona - My Love Will Not Let You Down

the Reunion begins :)  ETA: I do not understand the cuts in the recording :( 

• Like 1

today 2000, Kansas City - all of it :) 

https://videopress.com/v/TwY6egiH

2000-04-09 - KEMPER ARENA, KANSAS CITY, MO

Soundcheck: MY LOVE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN / TAKE 'EM AS THEY COME / LION'S DEN / THIS HARD LAND / THE PROMISED LAND / THE GHOST OF TOM JOAD / BORN IN THE U.S.A.

TAKE 'EM AS THEY COME / THE PROMISED LAND / TWO HEARTS / DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN / DARLINGTON COUNTY / FACTORY / THE RIVER / YOUNGSTOWN / MURDER INCORPORATED / BADLANDS / OUT IN THE STREET / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / DOWNBOUND TRAIN / CANDY'S ROOM / THE GHOST OF TOM JOAD / RACING IN THE STREET / LIGHT OF DAY / RAMROD / BOBBY JEAN / BORN TO RUN / THUNDER ROAD / IF I SHOULD FALL BEHIND / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS

Set includes "Downbound Train" and "Racing In The Street". Show opens with the "Meeting In The Town Tonight" introduction, including some "Kansas City" references. "Two Hearts" includes "It Takes Two". "Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out" includes "It's All Right", "Take Me To The River", "Red Headed Woman", and "Rumble Doll". "Light Of Day" includes "I've Been Everywhere". The soundcheck begins with "Meeting In The Town Tonight" (with the "Kansas City" references). A brief instrumental snippet of "Roulette" also is rehearsed after "Lion's Den". The soundchecked "Born In The U.S.A." is the acoustic version.