Greasy Lake Community

Which Bruce song are you listening to right now?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soulcrusader78

• Tomas T-B

• Long_Limp_Home92

• sietze1976

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mostly when I'm in the Lake, I'm listening to Bruce at the same time. Right now I am listening to New York City Serenade from The Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle. Which Bruce song are

The Promised Land - Survival Bowl.

Live 75-85: Candy's Room... I'm listening on laptop in work.

Posted Images

Yes, indeed, welcome Patrizia. Thank you Kay, L.B., & Patrizia. I, of course, ADORE "Prove It All Night" and, Kay, believe it or not, "Backstreets" is literally my #1 favorite Bruce song so I can't argue there. I've never heard "Dream Baby Dream" because I don't have a lot of boots and looks like he was doing that a lot live in 2005? Enjoyed this thread!

Yes, indeed, welcome Patrizia. Thank you Kay, L.B., & Patrizia. I, of course, ADORE "Prove It All Night" and, Kay, believe it or not, "Backstreets" is literally my #1 favorite Bruce song so I can't argue there. I've never heard "Dream Baby Dream" because I don't have a lot of boots and looks like he was doing that a lot live in 2005? Enjoyed this thread!

Nice to meet you, thank you for your kindness

Patty :rolleyes:

Blood Brothers from the interview called New York City Serenade on the Live in NYC DVD.

liveinnyc_video_front.jpg

Is it me or is Mr. Springsteen having cloudy eyes in that video clip? A shame that you don't see the entire song.

Spare Parts from Video Anthology 1978-2000

The "foreplay" is absolutely beautiful! Wonder where it comes from? Perhaps just made up for the occasion?

videoanthology_front.jpg

Blood Brothers from the interview called New York City Serenade on the Live in NYC DVD.

liveinnyc_video_front.jpg

Is it me or is Mr. Springsteen having cloudy eyes in that video clip? A shame that you don't see the entire song.

He is getting a bit emotional *LOL*

Don't you have the boot? Sound boot.

There is quite a few songs I would have liked to appear on the DVD :lol:

Don't you have the boot? Sound boot.

No, I don't, but I would very much like to have it! Is "Blood Brothers" on it?

Mail me...

maple-street-skaters.bf@post.tele.dk

Light of Day.

Yet again, I 'discover' a song after every concert and this is stuck on my internal jukebox all day so is on repeat here! After Dublin #2 it was Night.

• Like 1

Land of Hope and Dreams from Live in NYC.

I reckon I should put Waiting on a Sunny Day on next, it's pissing down here and has been for the past few days... ;)