Greasy Lake Community

Which Bruce song are you listening to right now?

Although I'll never a be a runner (would be hard to do as a heavy smoker inhaling up to 3 packs a day), I think I still know what you are talking about, Lars.

I am sure you do Peter. From one Bruce fan to another :)

Although I'll never a be a runner (would be hard to do as a heavy smoker inhaling up to 3 packs a day), I think I still know what you are talking about, Lars.

I wish you success for your marathon tomorrow! Geez, that's quite a distance to go without a car, train or subway... :mellow:

I wish you success for your marathon tomorrow! Geez, that's quite a distance to go without a car, train or subway... :mellow:

Thank you very much Peter. I was a good run today despite heavy rain for approx 40 minutes and I survived the distance i 1 hour and 48 minutes. I am a little proud of myself.

I am celebrating with an ice cold Coca Cola and the entire Tracks disc 1 :)

Thank you very much Peter. I was a good run today despite heavy rain for approx 40 minutes and I survived the distance i 1 hour and 48 minutes. I am a little proud of myself.

Well done, my man! Was "Freehold" of any help? ;)

Seriously, I admire you. Only this afternoon, I had to walk (!) two stairways due to a broken elevator, and was desperately gasping for breath when I arrived on the second floor. :unsure:

Well done, my man! Was "Freehold" of any help? ;)

Seriously, I admire you. Only this afternoon, I had to walk (!) two stairways due to a broken elevator, and was desperately gasping for breath when I arrived on the second floor. :unsure:

Freehold was perfect :)

I will not lecture you on smoking, but all I can say is that running has changed my life to the better.

Listening to I'm On Fire from Born In The USA

Mostly when I'm in the Lake, I'm listening to Bruce at the same time.

Right now I am listening to <b>New York City Serenade</b> from <i>The Wild, the Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle</i>.

Which song are you listening to right now?

This Land is My Land. Live 75-85 album in general. Damn fine.

Factory from springsteen Radio,

how are you feeling Lars how's the legs

My legs are sore :lol::lol:

i'm sure your lovely missus will rub them better for you ;)

my city of ruins on springsteen Radio, if you haven't been there try it @ springsteen radio .com all bruce all the time.