Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Which Bruce song are you listening to right now?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Cecilia Sweden said:

Hungry Heart. To prepare for a singalong in Oakland timorrow.

 

I feel like I shoukd listen to DAN all day for you

it's been really great this tour

and each night it seems to get better

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

I feel like I shoukd listen to DAN all day for you

it's been really great this tour

and each night it seems to get better

 

Thank you DJ! Yes, I agree about DAN. It's always a beauty, and very much so on this tour.  I'm so excited obout tomorrow night!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cecilia Sweden said:

Thank you DJ! Yes, I agree about DAN. It's always a beauty, and very much so on this tour.  I'm so excited obout tomorrow night!

what ?

tomorrow night ?

I thought it was this afternoon (my time)

is it a Sunday night show for you ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

what ?

tomorrow night ?

I thought it was this afternoon (my time)

is it a Sunday night show for you ?

Yes. Sunday night it is. We can watch the Druve all Night video many more times. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Cecilia Sweden said:

Yes. Sunday night it is. We can watch the Druve all Night video many more times. 

plenty of time to get the girls familiar with prove it all night too :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...