Greasy Lake Community

Which Bruce song are you listening to right now?

On 8. 5. 2016 at 11:48 PM, Silvia said:

There's a cosy Cafe just opposite our neighbourhood's park with a very relaxed atmosphere. I go there couple of times a week for my afternoon coffee while my boys play football across the street. I usually bring a book or a newspaper to read...

Today, as I was approaching the Cafe, I heard WOASD. Thought it was on the radio, since it was raining heavily the whole afternoon, but had just stopped and would have been an appropriate song to air. But it wasn't radio.

What happend next was amazing - they played Bruce for over 2h non stop. Not just the hits. There were live songs from the last tour, they even played Darkness top to bottom. I could not read a single chapter, was just sitting there and pretending to read. Went to the toilete on purpose several times cos they have good soud system there and have stayed  much longer then necessary. They must have thought I had diarrhea..

It happened again. Today's afternoon coffee setlist: DITD, My Hometown, BD, Secret Garden, BTR, Blood Brothers, BITUSA.

Next time I'll ask who is in charge of the music.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janeymarywendy said:

I'm surprised you haven't asked already! :lol: You've had a couple of great afternoons!

I would, but I'm afraid if I asked I'd break the spell - I'm certain it's some kind of magic.. The moment I'll ask it's gonna stop.

• Like 2