Greasy Lake Community

Which Bruce song are you listening to right now?

I'm. listening to Mary's place from . Gothenburg 

so a shout out to you Soulcrusader78 I know you are attached to this one

buy oh boy some heavy threads going on at the moment

need to come here more often 

have a great day every body :)

now out in the street

from Gothenburg 

I love this one

Cecilia Sweden was very lucky indeed

• Like 7

1 hour ago, RagamuffinGunner1 said:

Love this song live! And a really great video. Does anyone know why there is no official audio available for the second Mohegan Sun show?

They pulled it after a while.

I guess that Bruce just didn't like his vocals from this night. The odd thing is that the audience recording they sound much better;

so while a professional mix can make vocals better, they can also make them worse.

Too bad they pulled it for sale, this is such a fantastic show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soulcrusader78 said:

They pulled it after a while.

I guess that Bruce just didn't like his vocals from this night. The odd thing is that the audience recording they sound much better;

so while a professional mix can make vocals better, they can also make them worse.

Too bad they pulled it for sale, this is such a fantastic show.

Interesting. Maybe I'll check out an audience made tape then because that setlist is incredible.

How soon after was it taken down, like in days or weeks? And also, is that why some of the other High Hopes shows aren't up on the site for download?

10 hours ago, RagamuffinGunner1 said:

Interesting. Maybe I'll check out an audience made tape then because that setlist is incredible.

How soon after was it taken down, like in days or weeks? And also, is that why some of the other High Hopes shows aren't up on the site for download?

Ah, how soon after...

I wish I could answer that! I think a couple/few months? I'm not sure....

I don't know why any other High Hopes shows are not up there - except there was one that was never available as Bruce was actually late for the gig, he drank with Eddie Vedder the night before and had a hangover and didn't give his best performance to put it mildly from what they say and the videos I remember seeing.

Yes the audience tape of the final show is a must have, it was an incredible one.

• Like 1