Greasy Lake Community

Which Bruce song are you listening to right now?

3 hours ago, rachelharms said:

So wish I appreciated this more when I saw it... I've been loving it lately 

The same thing happened to me! He played it at the show I saw in 2014 but I was so unfamiliar with the song that I thought it was a cover.

It's such a great one though that I really wish I knew it then.

5 minutes ago, RagamuffinGunner1 said:

The same thing happened to me! He played it at the show I saw in 2014 but I was so unfamiliar with the song that I thought it was a cover.

It's such a great one though that I really wish I knew it then.

Me too! It's quite the rarity nowadays too so that makes me feel even more guilty I didn't properly appreciate it! I hope to see it again someday... Along with a long list of other songs ^_^

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

Me too! It's quite the rarity nowadays too so that makes me feel even more guilty I didn't properly appreciate it! I hope to see it again someday... Along with a long list of other songs ^_^

Oh yeah it really is. If you were at that London show, then seeing the solo piano version of Does This Bus Stop at 82nd Street is about as rare as they come. I'm really jealous about that one. It's on my long, long, long, long list of songs I hope to see.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RagamuffinGunner1 said:

Oh yeah it really is. If you were at that London show, then seeing the solo piano version of Does This Bus Stop at 82nd Street is about as rare as they come. I'm really jealous about that one. It's on my long, long, long, long list of songs I hope to see.

Yes I was! Apart from the dodgy whistling haha it was pretty special indeed. The whole night was special actually - I loved Be True - was very happy about that one!!! He actually played a lot of my favourites that night so I was thrilled. My one big hope is Incident... Maybe one day  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rachelharms said:

Yes I was! Apart from the dodgy whistling haha it was pretty special indeed. The whole night was special actually - I loved Be True - was very happy about that one!!! He actually played a lot of my favourites that night so I was thrilled. My one big hope is Incident... Maybe one day  

I bet it was! The entire set list was great and one of the shows I pull stuff to listen to a lot. 

Be True is so catchy and definitely should've been on The River. I was really hoping he'd play it when I saw him in February because I though it was somewhat realistic but didn't get it. 

Yessssss, Incident is my Holy Grail song a long with NYC Serenade. Do you prefer the full band or solo piano?