Greasy Lake Community

the question conversation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m answering out of turn because why not. My best birthday was my 19th birthday.  It was 1976, and I went to my very first Bruce Springsteen concert.  it was actually the day after my birthday,

Vir Do you drink lots of water?

I crossed stitched a friend’s wedding invitation.  Blank canvas; a book with instructions on how to create the letters; a friend drew the roses that were on the side of the invitation on graph paper s

Posted Images

At the moment it would be Rome - not cos I particularly want to see Rome but I could go to Vietri and Salerno then look at the Trevi Fountain on my way back.

Did you now that there was a points system on here - or days won? It rings a bell, might have read about it when new Board set up.

Yes, I like the feature, especially now. When you can have several different people listed from day to day. Back when I first realized the feature, it was dominated by just a handful of posters. P13, S2S, PT and Mis. When they would post about 100 post per day and all their lib friends would like the post, no one had a shot. BTW i have a handful of wins!!!!

Do you like the new LOHAD's forum?  

Yes - have done for a long time.

Do you sometimes think that FB, this place, and other place online are not conducive to good mental health? (conducive not condusive? Well, it should be :D)

29 minutes ago, Eileen said:

Yes - have done for a long time.

Do you sometimes think that FB, this place, and other place online are not conducive to good mental health? (conducive not condusive? Well, it should be :D)

Yes, I absolutely do, but it depends on the 'mental health' of the individual.  Calm down dear, it's only a laugh (most of the time).

I'm not referring to you, Eileen dear :D

What time do you have to get up in the morning?

No; I am now multitasking; reading the newspaper (from Saturday), listening to music and reading and posting on Greasy Lake.

But not watching TV.

Did  you clean the house today?

Yes, I have a bird table and I also fill a couple of coconut shells with peanut butter and lard then hang 'em up so I can watch the starlings go mad!

Do you waste a lot of time doing nothing and thinking you could be doing something?