Greasy Lake Community

the question conversation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m answering out of turn because why not. My best birthday was my 19th birthday.  It was 1976, and I went to my very first Bruce Springsteen concert.  it was actually the day after my birthday,

Vir Do you drink lots of water?

I crossed stitched a friend’s wedding invitation.  Blank canvas; a book with instructions on how to create the letters; a friend drew the roses that were on the side of the invitation on graph paper s

Posted Images

there are alot of things i really do not like - anything with vinegar in i find completly unpalatable so i hate 98% of all dressings and mayonnaise, pickles,.plus i hate some herbs like corriander and dill 

if i forget to say no dressing i pretty much can't stomach the salad 

i hate even being around the smell of vinegar- its disgusting 

when i use white vinigar to naturalize the smell of cat spray ....to be honest i like the smell of cat spray better 

when we eat Thai i have to remember no corriander because it just ruins the rice for me

sometimes i try and sponge   mayonnaise offf with a paper servette if im desperate and i have washed salad under the tap

as far as i know i have a cast iron constitution although the last couple of years im having trouble with apricots and i love apricots although the sulphur in dried apricots used to have the same effect plus wake my asthma up

oh and rasins, saltaners, figs are revolting (prunes are ok) 

i have to pick them out of things

the most vial thing i ever got served was saltana bran - disgusting 

don't start me on carrot 

are you fussy? 

34 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

there are alot of things i really do not like - anything with vinegar in i find completly unpalatable so i hate 98% of all dressings and mayonnaise, pickles,.plus i hate some herbs like corriander and dill 

if i forget to say no dressing i pretty much can't stomach the salad 

i hate even being around the smell of vinegar- its disgusting 

when i use white vinigar to naturalize the smell of cat spray ....to be honest i like the smell of cat spray better 

when we eat Thai i have to remember no corriander because it just ruins the rice for me

sometimes i try and sponge   mayonnaise offf with a paper servette if im desperate and i have washed salad under the tap

as far as i know i have a cast iron constitution although the last couple of years im having trouble with apricots and i love apricots although the sulphur in dried apricots used to have the same effect plus wake my asthma up

oh and rasins, saltaners, figs are revolting (prunes are ok) 

i have to pick them out of things

the most vial thing i ever got served was saltana bran - disgusting 

don't start me on carrot 

are you fussy? 

No, but I think I know someone who might be ;)

Have you ever met a president or prime minister? If so, what did you think of them?

Alec Douglas Hume when he was PM, which ages me! We went on a school trip to London and walked along Downing Street, which you could do then. He came out of No 10 and came over to speak to us. I didn't think anything of him at the time, but I remember my dad was impressed!

Do you go to the supermarket/shop or order your groceries on line?

• Love Love Love! 1

no

but

i brought what i thought was a vintage gravy boat and the dainty wee thing was so small its like a mint sauce boat :angry:

i mean i know portion sizes have supersized over time but this was redicoulssly small