Greasy Lake Community

the question conversation

Eh! Have we cross-threaded? :)

I have some hot cross buns in my freezer - keeping them there cos I'm on a diet. Again.

Are you sick to the eye teeth of the Corona stuff? (Don't nudge elbows - we're coughing into them)

• Haha 2
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m answering out of turn because why not. My best birthday was my 19th birthday.  It was 1976, and I went to my very first Bruce Springsteen concert.  it was actually the day after my birthday,

Port Grimaud, South of France.  August (?) 1983.  We decided to have a week there with another couple before our wedding in September.  Relax, get a bit of a tan etc .  We travelled by coach with Club

I crossed stitched a friend’s wedding invitation.  Blank canvas; a book with instructions on how to create the letters; a friend drew the roses that were on the side of the invitation on graph paper s

Posted Images

Usually plaim old tap water but today i had a hazelnut latee - excuse spelling - just one of those ones in a sachet

It was nice but ive been thirsty all day 

Do you watch Kirsty and Phil on the telly ?

I love them

(Or the North  American version of location location location or love it or list it)

Yes, but not for a while now, as not a lot of good movies are out there right now. Wife gets discount tickets through her work. 

What kind of movie do you enjoy most? Action, drama, love story and or Horror? 

No

But i hate the bus - but that's purly a reflection on Wellington bus drivers and not Wanganui 

Our bus stop is just a seat, but only on one side of the road (which is dumb and anoying as we have 2 routes,  both loops but both go to town but from opposite sides of the road)  and no shelter so out in the fresh air 

Just try not to touch anything aunty, including your own face or hair and wash your hands and you'll be ok 

Do you have a good bus or other public transport service near your home ?

Yes, just round the corner. Some older buses sometimes break down (the Blyth route) but, as they run every 20 minutes, no big deal.

We're experiencing cold nights and beautiful blue skies in the morning here - are you?

• Like 1

No

Its bloody hard

Canoeing is much eaiser and you can see where you are going 

Carrying on with the 'boat' theme Do you follow the America's cup ?

Is your country entering a team ?

2 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

No, I don't.  

I don't know :)

Is Michael Ball still with Cathy McGowan or was it all a cover? :unsure:

Have you heard something I haven't? (Probably cos I know nowt). As far as I know, married for ages.

Have you had a lazy day?

42 minutes ago, Eileen said:

Have you heard something I haven't? (Probably cos I know nowt). As far as I know, married for ages.

Have you had a lazy day?

I don't think they're married, but yes, according to Google (which I should have looked at first!) they're still together. She's about 20 years older than him. One of the reasons I asked was that I was listening to him on the radio today, talking to Matthew Kelly, and I had to turn it off as they sounded like a pair of pantomime dames :lol: if you get my drift ...

Lazy day? Me?! Yes!

Have you listened to any music today?

I plan to find quality time for the latest nugs release but right now im really enjoying the rain on the roof - the garden is bone dry 

What where you up to in 1988 ?

Working 2 nights a week as a Staff Nurse - mental side of nursing.  Voluntary, Samaritan work. Also seeing Bruce & Co live. Looking after 2 kids. By heck, I was a busy bee!

Where in the world (not already visited by you) would you like to go?

• Like 2

is the Pope Catholic Jimmy ? :lol:

i have PC (well phone) IT in general problems every day :lol::(:o:angry:;)

how many rolls of loo roll do you currently have in your possesion ? 

I refuse to answer the question on the basis that it may incriminate me.

Are you a spy working online threads honeytrapping unsuspecting dudes into revealing their inner most secrets to  someone working for a foreign government?

i wish:lol:

anyone who has a problem with WOAD would be for the gulag :lol:

what do you think of the NZ national men's cricket team playing in their redicoulss retro late 1990s strip

i just don't get how they get teal from a nation who's national colour is black 

3kbpa3y0mr341.jpg

• Like 1