Greasy Lake Community

the question conversation

11 hours ago, robk1 said:

Yeah....they ain't that bad. My big brother eats them a lot....but he lives in Birmingham.

What's your favourite and least favourite domestic chore. Ironing and window cleaning for me.

I had never heard of a pie in a tin but i read recently the Queen is quite partial to one

Least favorite domestic chore ...

Hmmmmm

There are so many to choose from

Cleaning the shower

That and the loo was always Gary job - im really looking forward to his eyes getting better 

Do you eat the garnish if your eating out ?

edible-naturtium-400x364.jpg

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m answering out of turn because why not. My best birthday was my 19th birthday.  It was 1976, and I went to my very first Bruce Springsteen concert.  it was actually the day after my birthday,

Port Grimaud, South of France.  August (?) 1983.  We decided to have a week there with another couple before our wedding in September.  Relax, get a bit of a tan etc .  We travelled by coach with Club

Posted Images

Twice ive brought Gary those exspensive 365 day calanders and it never gets flipped for weeks :angry:

So right now no

Do you think this year has gone fast all things considered ?

Its July already :o

I don't think so, but there is a charity here call 'pass-it-on' clothing that collects items and delivers them direct to homeless people. That is still going thankfully as it is winter here.

Was anyone famous at your school when you were there?

An Olympic swimmer Dayon Loader - he got a silver ...maybe a gold can't remenber

After i left school David Bain may or may not have shot and killed his entire family though 

Have you ever benefited from the old boy network ?

I remember Danyon Loader. He was a middle distance freestyler. I think he won a couple of Olympic Golds.

No I have never benefited from the Old Boy network. My failings are my own. 

What size telly do you have and would you like a bigger one? Does size matter for televisions? 

• Like 1

I have a 80 inch downstairs to watch all my sports and movies Size does matter!

We have a 60 inch in our family room for every night watching. 

How much do you spend on streaming services? Mine is starting to get out of hand. 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

Did you get a tape measure out to measure your ....  :o tv screen after one of those questions above?

Yes I did, i got across the 60", 7.5 times ;). No I don't feel inadequate! ;)

Will Man U make top 4 or not? 

I don't follow soccer, but if you all want Manchester united to win ill go along with that 

I wish our telly was bigger 

Have you heard that Princess Beatrice just got married ?

Yes.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As Grimm as it may sound, Is it true that the groom was a frog until she kissed him?

Firstly Nick Nairn, with Gary Rhodes doing the sweets. Ainsley for his infectious enthusiasm.

Secondly, I dip my hat to @Jimmy James for having something as large and impressive as that downstairs for the entertainment of himself and others.

Do you like to holiday in the same spot, or mix it up each vacation?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A pair of red tartan flanelette pyjamas and  taupe dressing gown. (Steady there, salz) Oh, and pink slippers. Haha! (You can tell I live alone)

Do you wear slippers?

• Haha 2

British royal family china 

I'd take a picture but the bulb is out in that room and ive tried about 6 times to buy the right bulb

If you come to stay with me its in the quest room :lol:

After covid do you hope to fly long distance again ?

20200723_212919.jpg