trampofhearts

quote/thought of the day

Dear Paul, come on over and we'll take up where we left off before "you know who" came along....

my s/o....I don't know where he is, he disappeared...jump the wall and you're in :rolleyes:

Dear Paul, come on over and we'll take up where we left off before "you know who" came along....

my s/o....I don't know where he is, he disappeared...jump the wall and you're in :rolleyes:

oh, I just remembered....I did this once before and s/o came home and shot this guy.....

hey, bring bullet proof vest......

oh, I just remembered....I did this once before and s/o came home and shot this guy.....

hey, bring bullet proof vest......

sure we can talk to birdman.....you'll like birdman....get your wings ready :lol: wings, wings, wings :o

I will love the light for it shows me the way.

Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.

Guest TrishS

Though no-one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new end.

Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Guest TrishS

"You know you're too drunk to drive when you swerve to miss a tree, and then realize it was just your air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror."

Guest TrishS

In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make

If at first you don't succeed ... give up and put the kettle on instead. wink.gif

The last year has been a hell of a ride.

Guest TrishS

You are allowed to feel good; You have the right to be happy & Everyone deserves the best that LIFE could bring in such a short time..So Enjoy every good moment!

Guest TrishS

...remember when we were YOUNG and couldn't wait to grow up??....WOW, were we stupid or what?