trampofhearts

quote/thought of the day

You may have numerous excuses, but you only need one reason for succeeding. One reason to succeed is more potent than a dozen excuses.

-- Bryan Golden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

OH WOW! Just noticed this. I had this quote hanging in my office during the day shift job. One of my faves!

"difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...”

"Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out."

--John Wooden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

OH WOW! Just noticed this. I had this quote hanging in my office during the day shift job. One of my faves!

:) we share a resonance you and I

Born to Hand Jive, baby!

"difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...”

love this!

Guest TrishS

Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

“perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”

Guest TrishS
“perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”

A comforting thought....thank you!

i love this

The mind is like a parachutte, it works best when open.

Sharpen the saw

No one is in charge of your happiness but you.

"life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles, and kindnesses, and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort”

I should get out of Chris' way - go, bro!