Peter

I still am looking for (better) scans of:

- US laserdisc

- UK laserdisc

- UK VHS

- Australia/New Zealand VHS

- and any that I have missed

Thank you all for sharing.

I have No Nukes VHS, can't remember if it's UK, but that's very likely. I'll check tonight

and send you the scans.

...'cause tramps like us keep on rockin' . . . Jyrki

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- US laserdisc

- UK laserdisc

- UK VHS

I have No Nukes VHS, can't remember if it's UK, but that's very likely. I'll check tonight

and send you the scans.

That would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Ok folks just after a bit of advice...

I have been very lucky over the past couple of years not to have any problems with any sellers but recently I have had a problem.

I paid for 4 Japanese 3” cd’s 2 of which are sealed and 2 not sealed but in mint condition on the 7th of August. After a couple of weeks I still had not received my items so I emailed the seller, after 5 more days I had an email saying sorry for delay and they will be shipped soon. Alarm bells where already ringing but I was patient enough to just let it be for now...

This continued for a while longer so I decided to email again and had the same rubbish to tell me. So I decided to open a case up with PayPal because it wasn’t getting anywhere. A couple more days pass and on the 10th of September he sent the items 1 month after I paid. When I received them in the post there were only 3 out of the 4 and none where sealed two in dreadful condition!

I emailed him again saying this just isn’t good enough he says he will give me credit for more items but I declined his offer...

With no further contact from him I escalated the claim so PayPal would get involved I have placed messages like I am supposed to 4 times over the last 2 weeks but there has been no response from the seller what so ever. PayPal have given the seller till the 21st to reply in which he has not yet done.

I was just wondering what I should expect as I have never claimed before and what are the chances of me receiving my money back? There was about £60 involved so I am very anxious to get this sorted.

Any advice & help would be great.

Ok, there is good news & bad news here.

First up, as you paid with Paypal you are totally covered BUT to get a refund you may well be told to return the CDs - this sounds ok but you will need to send tracked and the seller is under no obligation to refund your return P&P.

Also, I know of people (as an Ebay seller & buyer I frequent the Ebay boards quite a bit!)who have hit difficulties returning stuff to Asia, the post office over there is not efficient at tracked items :(

I hope you opened an "item not recieved" on the fourth item? That one is straightforward and Ebay will do you the refund if the seller cannot prove it was delivered (not just sent!).

If it's any consolation, I've just sent an £80 item to Macedonia and I'm shitting bricks!!!! :(

I won my case & paypal refunded my account this morning. Seller did not respond at all!

At least you got your money back...

I was jumping for joy! B)

A new addition to the family which arrived today:

P1000337.jpg

P1000341.jpg

P1000342.jpg

P1000338.jpg

P1000339.jpg

P1000340.jpg

The box is still sealed and 95% of the documentation is complete (including the original invoice from Cloumbia House).

wow - I've a m- one but without documents and it's not sealed anymore.

great find.

What a great item! I did not even know it existed!

I have been very lucky over the past couple of years not to have any problems with any sellers but recently I have had a problem.

I paid for 4 Japanese 3” cd’s 2 of which are sealed and 2 not sealed but in mint condition on the 7th of August. After a couple of weeks I still had not received my items so I emailed the seller, after 5 more days I had an email saying sorry for delay and they will be shipped soon. Alarm bells where already ringing but I was patient enough to just let it be for now...

This continued for a while longer so I decided to email again and had the same rubbish to tell me. So I decided to open a case up with PayPal because it wasn’t getting anywhere. A couple more days pass and on the 10th of September he sent the items 1 month after I paid. When I received them in the post there were only 3 out of the 4 and none where sealed two in dreadful condition!

I emailed him again saying this just isn’t good enough he says he will give me credit for more items but I declined his offer...

With no further contact from him I escalated the claim so PayPal would get involved I have placed messages like I am supposed to 4 times over the last 2 weeks but there has been no response from the seller what so ever. PayPal have given the seller till the 21st to reply in which he has not yet done.

I was just wondering what I should expect as I have never claimed before and what are the chances of me receiving my money back? There was about £60 involved so I am very anxious to get this sorted.

First up, as you paid with Paypal you are totally covered BUT to get a refund you may well be told to return the CDs - this sounds ok but you will need to send tracked and the seller is under no obligation to refund your return P&P.

Also, I know of people (as an Ebay seller & buyer I frequent the Ebay boards quite a bit!)who have hit difficulties returning stuff to Asia, the post office over there is not efficient at tracked items :(

I hope you opened an "item not recieved" on the fourth item? That one is straightforward and Ebay will do you the refund if the seller cannot prove it was delivered (not just sent!).

If it's any consolation, I've just sent an £80 item to Macedonia and I'm shitting bricks!!!! :(

I won my case & paypal refunded my account this morning. Seller did not respond at all!

At least you got your money back...

I was jumping for joy! B)

Congratulations! I'm glad you got your money back!

Look for it on the best website of the world: lost in the flood, then go to vinyls, then to albums, and then press, selected various artists samplers, there you will find it!

The box is still sealed and 95% of the documentation is complete (including the original invoice from Cloumbia House).

I can't believe I missed this one on e-bay, what was the link???????

Look for it on the best website of the world: lost in the flood, then go to vinyls, then to albums, and then press, selected various artists samplers, there you will find it!

I'd say the artwork is rather .... unattractive :)

Looks like some bootlegs from the past.

That's great! The seller not responding did the trick! Now, sell the shitty copies on Ebay (making sure you grade them properly ;) ) and put the extra to the £60....... :)

That's great! The seller not responding did the trick! Now, sell the shitty copies on Ebay (making sure you grade them properly ;) ) and put the extra to the £60....... :)

I know! I think the seller knew he didnt have a leg to stand on so didnt bother. I would not sell those bad copies as no collection should have them enter there collection they might be up for free here soon....

I scored a nice copy of 57 channels for free though.

I can't believe I missed this one on e-bay, what was the link???????

Me too! I take a look at ebay, a few times every day!

I like it...

Yeah, it's very weird looking, don't like the sleeve either! :huh:

I hope someone can help me. One of the most commons 5 inch CD is Chimes of Freedom but since many years I'm looking for the 1988 US issues and till now I couldn't find them. The 2 copies I have have the CK 63822 catalogue number with intro and CK 69469 cat. n. without intro, they are the 1999 issue ( the one with HDCD on the CD ).

Does anybody knows if the 1988 US issues does exists and if yes they have the same catalogue numbers?

Does exists the 1999 issue of both CDs made in Canada?

Does exists an Australian 1st issue with the US catalogue number? (Normally the Australian CDs carry the European cat. n.).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Taiwanese issue of COF:

chimesoffreedomtaiwan.jpg

I hope someone can help me. One of the most commons 5 inch CD is Chimes of Freedom but since many years I'm looking for the 1988 US issues and till now I couldn't find them. The 2 copies I have have the CK 63822 catalogue number with intro and CK 69469 cat. n. without intro, they are the 1999 issue ( the one with HDCD on the CD ).

Does anybody knows if the 1988 US issues does exists and if yes they have the same catalogue numbers?

Does exists an Australian 1st issue with the US catalogue number? (Normally the Australian CDs carry the European cat. n.).

Taiwanese issue of COF:

Max- To the best of my knowledge COF was issued as a 12", cassette maxi-single and 3" CD only in 1988.

- US laserdisc

- UK laserdisc

- UK VHS

and send you the scans.

Yes, it's UK. Scan will be posted tomorrow.

Taiwanese issue of COF:

Max- To the best of my knowledge COF was issued as a 12", cassette maxi-single and 3" CD only in 1988.

I have 2 12" single of chimes of freedom, one is from Canada, and one from the US, but it has another phote on the sleeve.

- US laserdisc

- UK laserdisc

- UK VHS

and send you the scans.

Yes, it's UK. Scan will be posted tomorrow.

Thank you very much Jyrki. I'll really appreciate it.

those don't include the super massive Magic and WOAD posters, the double sided enormous Nebraska posters

or the block-mounted Coming to stores in November Live- 75 - 85 promo poster.

Thank you for sharing. Nice items, specially the vintage ones.

Darkness, Live/1975-85, and Magic, are these from New Zealand?

I bought my copy for a couple of years ago in a record fair in small village called Hova here in Sweden. If I remember correct I paid about 50 USD (US dollars) for it. The only two thing this little village i known for is the record fair who was among the biggest here in this country. The other thing is that Stig "Stikkan" Andersson, ABBA's manager was born there.

Archived