Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter

THE OFFICIAL BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN COLLECTORS' THREAD

Even though I don't use FB myself, I do think it's a great platform to reach out to other people with the same interests. My wife, however, is a serious "Facebooker", so I guess I'll be able to check that group out at some point and see what you guys are up to over there.

I have a vague recollection that there was someone here who collected just about anything (records, tapes, pillow cases, lighters, whatever...) associated with The River. Here's an auction at a Swedish auction site for a tape of what seems to be side 3 and 4 of the original album.

http://www.tradera.com/bruce-springsteen-the-river-auktion_341021_188454204

170644712_ea77df57-c52f-4205-a7cf-cf702f170644712_419fbc0a-307c-4b39-b106-793619

A friend of mine sell his Bruce boots collection (only cds)

All original silver discs.

A lot of CC and many Others.

PM me if interested and i'll give you the mail to contact him.

I bought 4 items for a very good price.

If anyone still needs the Springsteen/Hold Steady split 7" of Atlantic City found in the Warchild 15 x 7" singles box then MediaMine are selling the complete box, brand new for £9.61 plus postage (they ship internationally) on amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001O5ZNZ2

thanks for that just got it but gone up to£16 but still a bargain :D

SIBP-244

Bruce Springsteen/Musicares Person Of The Year: A Tribute To Bruce Springsteen DVD

4000 yen US$40/103.09 Release Date:2014/04/23

Description:

URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=SIBP-244

-----------------------------------------

SIXP-19

Bruce Springsteen/Musicares Person Of The Year: A Tribute To Bruce Springsteen Blu-ray

5000 yen US$51/103.09 Release Date:2014/04/23

Description:

URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=SIXP-19

I am looking for 2 Dutch promo cd-singles Long walk home & Magic tour highlights. Who can help me with these 2 Dutch promos? I wanna surprise a feiend with them. Who has these 2 cd-singles Dutch promos and want to sell these to me? Hope anyone can help me. Thanks !

I have a VHS tape marked "Promotion copy not for sale 2" that was given out free in very limited numbers with the Tracks box set in Sweden. It contains (from memory) four live Springsteen tracks, one of which I believe to be Badlands.

I no longer have a VHS player, so could anyone shed any light on this? I've tried searching on the web, but found nothing to enlighten me.

And given that I don't have a VHS player any more, is anyone interested in taking it off my hands?

Many thanks.

I don't have the VHS, but according to my notes this tape contains the live versions of "Born To Run", "Badlands" and "Prove It All Night" from Phoenix 1978; an otherwise unreleased live version of "Glory Days" from Stockholm 1992 (incomplete I believe); plus the regular promo clips for "Rosalita", "The River", "Hungry Heart (Berlin 95)" and "Born To Run" (1985 full-band version).

Radio Nowhere GB Promo CDR 10

http://cgi.ebay.fr/BRUCE-SPRINGSTEEN-UK-PROMO-CD-SINGLE-RADIO-NOWHERE-/200489031008?cmd=ViewItem&pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item2eae13d560

To Eddy : Good news for you : he is back : look at the seller !

Fred

All I will say about this seller is buyer beware !!

I agree with you, so do Eddy.

That's why I posted this link. He knows why...

Fred

Thank you very much Fred. I sent him an eBay message, and I hope he answers. And for those who are asking what's happening, well, I'm finally going public.

My relationship with Pascal started in early 2008 when I won his eBay auction for the Japanese Brilliant Disguise 7" advance promo. I paid him after the auction ($410), but during that time was in Africa, and because I don't trust the shipping to Africa, I told him to hold on it until 27 June 2008. That day I was in Paris for the show at the Parc Des Princes. He gave me his address (88 RUE LECOURBE / PARIS), I visited him there and he handed me the 7-inch single.

He's a very nice guy, and he showed me items that I would not even dream about. Before I had met him in Paris, he had emailed me a list of some unbelievably rare items he had for sale. I preferred to wait until I get my Brilliant Disguise.

Now that I saw that he's a man of his word and he can be trusted, I started dealing with him on a much larger scale between Jul 2008 and Feb 2009. In Nov 2008, a friend of mine in Germany was coming to visit me in Africa, so I asked Pascal to send all the 12" singles and LPs that I bought from him to my friend. Everything went ok, and a few weeks later the items were in my hands. Does "Last American Hereo" ring a bell? wink.gif

In Feb 2009 I sent him the last payment, and we were discussing the shipping of the remaining items.

Since then, things started to be a little complicated. I wanted him to ship in Europe because I trust the post there, so I was waiting till I go to Europe, or my cousin goes to Europe, or a friend of mine from Europe is coming to visit me... but it was never happening because every time I had an opportunity, he was not home:

On 12 Feb 2009 he wrote, "I just want you know that saturday i ll go to the mountains for 2 weeks, for ski."

On 25 Feb 2009 he wrote, "I m not yet in Paris, i m now in the hotel in the Alpes Moutains."

My friend from Germany had travelled during that time, so I missed the opportunity to receive the remaining items.

I sent him an email on 09 Mar 2009 and I got an automatic reply.

On 14 Mar 2009 he wrote, "But i m not in France. I had to travel to Moskow for my work."

...long time passed

On 11 Aug 2009 I asked him if could ship to the UK or to Lebanon. I got an automatic reply.

On 21 Aug 2009 I sent him a reminder. I got an automatic reply.

I contacted him via eBay, and he replied, "I m in Ukraine till end of October."

On 27 Aug he sent me an eBay message, "i m working in Ukraine and i dont come back to France before end of October or begining of November."

I didn't email him until 14 Dec 2009 (that was my mistake). Also sent a reminder on 22 Dec 2009. No answer.

I sent him an eBay message on 25 Dec 2009, and he replied, "I m in Ukraine, i came back in France only 10 days from 17 November. Next time i think in April."

I told him, "Hi Pascal. No problem as long as I know that my items are complete and safe. I'll contact you in late March and give you the address in the UK. Happy New Year!"

Now, since early April, I have been contacting him via email (IGOR3951@aol.com) and via eBay (badlands75), but all I get are automatic email replies:

Réponse automatique :

Bonjour.

A compter du 16 Janvier 2010, je serai en déplacement professionnel à l'étranger, vous pouvez me joindre sur mon portable en cas d'urgence.

Cordialement

Below is a summary of all my dealings and payments with Pascal Dallois. As you can see, the man still owes me 4,120 EUR (7,515 EUR - 3,395 EUR)

A few abnormalities that I noticed:

- He sold me the American Skin Canadian CD5, but later told me that he discovered that it was broken and asked me to chose something else!

- He sold me the Badlands Italian 7-inch, but later told me that he discovered that the record was broken and asked me to chose something else!

Summary of previous payments for Pascal Dallois:

Items (Jul-Sep 2008):

- "Rosalita" 7-inch Holland - 500 EUR

- "Springsteen Pack" 4x7-inch Ireland - 300 EUR

- "Human Touch" CD5 press kit - 100 EUR

- "Dancing In The Dark" 12-inch Mexico green vinyl - 300 EUR (item received)

- "Dancing In The Dark" 12-inch Mexico red vinyl - 200 EUR (item received)

- "Leap Of Faith" 12-inch Holland - 150 EUR (item received)

- "Lucky Town" 12-inch Holland - 150 EUR (item received)

- "Last American Hero" LP Japan promo - 2500 EUR (item received)

- "The Future Of Rock'n'Roll / 70's To 80's" 2-CD Japan promo - 850 EUR

Total = 5,050 EUR

Payments:

- 1st payment: 1,000 EUR (transferred on 11 Sep 2008 - received on 17 Sep 2008)

- 2nd payment: 2,100 EUR (transferred on 16 Oct 2008 - received on 21 Oct 2008)

- 3rd payment: 2,100 EUR (transferred on 01 Dec 2008 - received on ?? Dec 2008)

Total = 5,200 EUR

My account: + EUR 150

Shipping:

- 1st parcel to Ludwig: 95 EUR (shipped on 26 Nov 2008 - arrived on 27 Nov 2008)

Items (Jan 2009 eBay auctions):

- Japanese promo CD5 "Hungry Heart / Born To Run": $462 + eBay fees $11 = $473

- Japanese promo CD3 "Human Touch / Better Days -- The Boss Is Back": $305 + eBay fees $8 = $313

- US promo CD3 "One Step Up": $200 + $20 (10% for the deal) = $220

Total = 726 EUR

Payments:

- 4th payment: 750 EUR (transferred on 08 Jan 2009 - received on 16 Jan 2009)

My account: + EUR 79

Items (Jan 2009):

- 5 Japanese "Digest" promo CD-R's - $300

- "Santa Claus" Dutch promo 7" - $350

- "The Ghost Of Tom Joad" painting - $700

Total = $1350 + 5% = $1,417.5

Items (Feb 2009):

- "Sandy" 7-inch Germany promo CBS Blitz (CBS 3512) - $400, including the below two 7-inch

- "Four Super Rocks" 7-inch Brazil (with 'Dancing in the Dark')

- "Four Super Hits" 7-inch Brazil (with 'Glory Days')

- "Working On A Dream" 3-disc French edition sealed - $55

- Rolling Stone Magazine EUR 6

Total = $455 + 6 EUR

$1417.5 + $455 = $1872.5 = 1,463.98 EUR (according to xe.com on 06 Feb 2009)

My account: 79 - 1,463.98 - 6 = - EUR 1,391

Payments:

- 5th payment: 1,565 EUR (transferred on 06 Feb 2009 - received on ?? Feb 2009)

My account: + EUR 174 (should be enough for shipping the remaining items)

Items in bold are the ones he still owes me

So... whay am I posting this?

1- For everybody else to learn and beware

2- The least thing I give a shit about now is posting hi about info

3- and who know, maybe someone can help

Just to let you know that the infamous scammer PASCAL DALLOIS has returned.

He is the user " orchidee75015 " on Ebay. The same scammer with another username.

He cancelled its username " badlands75 " more than 1 year ago and created its new username "orchidee75015" after.

Be careful

Radio Nowhere GB Promo CDR 10

http://cgi.ebay.fr/BRUCE-SPRINGSTEEN-UK-PROMO-CD-SINGLE-RADIO-NOWHERE-/200489031008?cmd=ViewItem&pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item2eae13d560

To Eddy : Good news for you : he is back : look at the seller !

Fred

All I will say about this seller is buyer beware !!

I agree with you, so do Eddy.

That's why I posted this link. He knows why...

Fred

Thank you very much Fred. I sent him an eBay message, and I hope he answers. And for those who are asking what's happening, well, I'm finally going public.

My relationship with Pascal started in early 2008 when I won his eBay auction for the Japanese Brilliant Disguise 7" advance promo. I paid him after the auction ($410), but during that time was in Africa, and because I don't trust the shipping to Africa, I told him to hold on it until 27 June 2008. That day I was in Paris for the show at the Parc Des Princes. He gave me his address (88 RUE LECOURBE / PARIS), I visited him there and he handed me the 7-inch single.

He's a very nice guy, and he showed me items that I would not even dream about. Before I had met him in Paris, he had emailed me a list of some unbelievably rare items he had for sale. I preferred to wait until I get my Brilliant Disguise.

Now that I saw that he's a man of his word and he can be trusted, I started dealing with him on a much larger scale between Jul 2008 and Feb 2009. In Nov 2008, a friend of mine in Germany was coming to visit me in Africa, so I asked Pascal to send all the 12" singles and LPs that I bought from him to my friend. Everything went ok, and a few weeks later the items were in my hands. Does "Last American Hereo" ring a bell? wink.gif

In Feb 2009 I sent him the last payment, and we were discussing the shipping of the remaining items.

Since then, things started to be a little complicated. I wanted him to ship in Europe because I trust the post there, so I was waiting till I go to Europe, or my cousin goes to Europe, or a friend of mine from Europe is coming to visit me... but it was never happening because every time I had an opportunity, he was not home:

On 12 Feb 2009 he wrote, "I just want you know that saturday i ll go to the mountains for 2 weeks, for ski."

On 25 Feb 2009 he wrote, "I m not yet in Paris, i m now in the hotel in the Alpes Moutains."

My friend from Germany had travelled during that time, so I missed the opportunity to receive the remaining items.

I sent him an email on 09 Mar 2009 and I got an automatic reply.

On 14 Mar 2009 he wrote, "But i m not in France. I had to travel to Moskow for my work."

...long time passed

On 11 Aug 2009 I asked him if could ship to the UK or to Lebanon. I got an automatic reply.

On 21 Aug 2009 I sent him a reminder. I got an automatic reply.

I contacted him via eBay, and he replied, "I m in Ukraine till end of October."

On 27 Aug he sent me an eBay message, "i m working in Ukraine and i dont come back to France before end of October or begining of November."

I didn't email him until 14 Dec 2009 (that was my mistake). Also sent a reminder on 22 Dec 2009. No answer.

I sent him an eBay message on 25 Dec 2009, and he replied, "I m in Ukraine, i came back in France only 10 days from 17 November. Next time i think in April."

I told him, "Hi Pascal. No problem as long as I know that my items are complete and safe. I'll contact you in late March and give you the address in the UK. Happy New Year!"

Now, since early April, I have been contacting him via email (IGOR3951@aol.com) and via eBay (badlands75), but all I get are automatic email replies:

Réponse automatique :

Bonjour.

A compter du 16 Janvier 2010, je serai en déplacement professionnel à l'étranger, vous pouvez me joindre sur mon portable en cas d'urgence.

Cordialement

Below is a summary of all my dealings and payments with Pascal Dallois. As you can see, the man still owes me 4,120 EUR (7,515 EUR - 3,395 EUR)

A few abnormalities that I noticed:

- He sold me the American Skin Canadian CD5, but later told me that he discovered that it was broken and asked me to chose something else!

- He sold me the Badlands Italian 7-inch, but later told me that he discovered that the record was broken and asked me to chose something else!

Summary of previous payments for Pascal Dallois:

Items (Jul-Sep 2008):

- "Rosalita" 7-inch Holland - 500 EUR

- "Springsteen Pack" 4x7-inch Ireland - 300 EUR

- "Human Touch" CD5 press kit - 100 EUR

- "Dancing In The Dark" 12-inch Mexico green vinyl - 300 EUR (item received)

- "Dancing In The Dark" 12-inch Mexico red vinyl - 200 EUR (item received)

- "Leap Of Faith" 12-inch Holland - 150 EUR (item received)

- "Lucky Town" 12-inch Holland - 150 EUR (item received)

- "Last American Hero" LP Japan promo - 2500 EUR (item received)

- "The Future Of Rock'n'Roll / 70's To 80's" 2-CD Japan promo - 850 EUR

Total = 5,050 EUR

Payments:

- 1st payment: 1,000 EUR (transferred on 11 Sep 2008 - received on 17 Sep 2008)

- 2nd payment: 2,100 EUR (transferred on 16 Oct 2008 - received on 21 Oct 2008)

- 3rd payment: 2,100 EUR (transferred on 01 Dec 2008 - received on ?? Dec 2008)

Total = 5,200 EUR

My account: + EUR 150

Shipping:

- 1st parcel to Ludwig: 95 EUR (shipped on 26 Nov 2008 - arrived on 27 Nov 2008)

Items (Jan 2009 eBay auctions):

- Japanese promo CD5 "Hungry Heart / Born To Run": $462 + eBay fees $11 = $473

- Japanese promo CD3 "Human Touch / Better Days -- The Boss Is Back": $305 + eBay fees $8 = $313

- US promo CD3 "One Step Up": $200 + $20 (10% for the deal) = $220

Total = 726 EUR

Payments:

- 4th payment: 750 EUR (transferred on 08 Jan 2009 - received on 16 Jan 2009)

My account: + EUR 79

Items (Jan 2009):

- 5 Japanese "Digest" promo CD-R's - $300

- "Santa Claus" Dutch promo 7" - $350

- "The Ghost Of Tom Joad" painting - $700

Total = $1350 + 5% = $1,417.5

Items (Feb 2009):

- "Sandy" 7-inch Germany promo CBS Blitz (CBS 3512) - $400, including the below two 7-inch

- "Four Super Rocks" 7-inch Brazil (with 'Dancing in the Dark')

- "Four Super Hits" 7-inch Brazil (with 'Glory Days')

- "Working On A Dream" 3-disc French edition sealed - $55

- Rolling Stone Magazine EUR 6

Total = $455 + 6 EUR

$1417.5 + $455 = $1872.5 = 1,463.98 EUR (according to xe.com on 06 Feb 2009)

My account: 79 - 1,463.98 - 6 = - EUR 1,391

Payments:

- 5th payment: 1,565 EUR (transferred on 06 Feb 2009 - received on ?? Feb 2009)

My account: + EUR 174 (should be enough for shipping the remaining items)

Items in bold are the ones he still owes me

So... whay am I posting this?

1- For everybody else to learn and beware

2- The least thing I give a shit about now is posting hi about info

3- and who know, maybe someone can help

Just to let you know that the infamous scammer PASCAL DALLOIS has returned.

He is the user " orchidee75015 " on Ebay. The same scammer with another username.

He cancelled its username " badlands75 " more than 1 year ago and created its new username "orchidee75015" after.

Be careful

Ha Ha.

I'm just after getting this message through Ebay from our good friend Pascal:

Hello

Thanks for your bid on the limited promo edition promo painting Ghost of Tom Joad (Bruce Springsteen).

As the winner did not answer me, let me know if you are still interested in this item.

I can send you a second chance offer and i ll send you the registered parcel as soon as i get your payment through Paypal.

Waiting for your answer

Best regards from France

I was the under-bidder on it
Thanks for the heads-up Asbury1971.

It gets even better. Pascal has just sent me a message via Ebay:

You bid at the last second and you dont answer to my second chance offer ?
Great, you are not serious !
THANK YOU
Bye bye bye ...

And this email to me :

" i ve sent you messages, i did not get any answer from you.
NOT SERIOUS.
You are able to bid atthe last second... and after nothing.
I put international police complaint.
I contact Ebay and write negative feedback.
BYE BYE "

I´m still waiting its " international police complaint " since 2 years ago when he tried to cheat me 520 €.

And this email to me :

NOT SERIOUS.

BYE BYE "

I´m still waiting its " international police complaint " since 2 years ago when he tried to cheat me 520 €.

Haha, I once had an issue with this idiot some years ago, I also recieved a number of e-mails from him...

Did he call inspector clousaue already!

And this email to me :

NOT SERIOUS.

BYE BYE "

Haha, I once had an issue with this idiot some years ago, I also recieved a number of e-mails from him...

This guy is a champion. Read his last email :

" I see who is the real infamous scammer !!! :)

Someone who is able to bid at the last second and after does not pay and stay in silence.

Just for your information, sorry i m not Pascal. :)

Continue to write to your friends on Greasylake !!! :) "

His words speaks for himself. Several years with the same words, the same threats and always the same forms, " international police complaint ".... bla, bla, bla,

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Can be more subnormal ?

And this email to me :

NOT SERIOUS.

BYE BYE "

This guy is a champion. Read his last email :

" I see who is the real infamous scammer !!! :)

Someone who is able to bid at the last second and after does not pay and stay in silence.

Just for your information, sorry i m not Pascal. :)

Continue to write to your friends on Greasylake !!! :) "

His words speaks for himself. Several years with the same words, the same threats and always the same forms, " international police complaint ".... bla, bla, bla,

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Can be more subnormal ?

Yep, I recognise those e-mails! I recieved the same stupid e-mails! Then he found out that we were posting about him in this thread, and I recieved many more e-mails from this idiot!

He probable is seeing these current post too......

This is one I recieved some years ago:

Please never bid more on one of my auction. If you are not able to wait few days to receive the disc and only ready to open a Paypal complain, it s sad ! And stop to write about me rumors (with your friends on Greasy Lake forum for exemple) i just remember you (and webmaster of this website) the law about private identity on internet...

- alinalyana

He then used the name alinalyana....

Yesterday Pascal sent me this message:

Anthony1
I see what you wrote to your friends on Greasylake. :)
Funny that Badlands75 is now Orchidee75015 ???
Pity i m not Pascal :)
Seems you ve not the right informations.
Continue to publish what you want on internet forum.
Dont bid more on my auctions if i m so bad ! :)

Yesterday Pascal sent me this message:

Anthony1

I see what you wrote to your friends on Greasylake. :)

Funny that Badlands75 is now Orchidee75015 ???

Pity i m not Pascal :)

Seems you ve not the right informations.

Continue to publish what you want on internet forum.

Dont bid more on my auctions if i m so bad ! :)

Haha, he is not going to stop, wish I could meet him face to face.....