Peter

This New Thing I've Found

The Sherry Darling and Open All Night covers are really cool!

That's quite a package, Jyrki! B) The Spanish "Sherry Darling" PS always has been one of my favourites BTW.

Oh, and BTW, that copy of "Sherry Darling" is an original first pressing too!

That's exactly why the record is showing that much :D

...'cause tramps like us keep on rockin' . . . Jyrki

That's exactly why the record is showing that much :D

Clever move! :D

Arrived this morning. Thanks Morten !

5135330750_e95f51deee_b.jpg

Glad you enjoyed them, Jyrki!! The items looks SO much cooler when you put them up like that, than what they did when I put them in the mailer last week. It is almost like I'm getting second thoughts, although I guess it is a little late for that now... :D:lol: Anyway, they were all doubles, so I guess I'll manage without them ;)

I have added quite a few items to my collection over the past few weeks myself. Will post a few photos later today.

Added recently:

DSCF8694.jpg

Dutch "Cover Me" 12inch with orange label and "Jersey Girl" mentioned on front sleeve. Thanks Jyrki!

Dutch "I'm On Fire" 12inch with red labels - which noone mentioned when we discussed dutch 12inch label variations a few weeks ago. The fact that this one exists raises another question: Is there an orange label version of "Glory Days" out there? Until I found this one I assumed that the switch from yellow/orange to red labels took place between these two releases, and that only the first 3 BITUSA era 12inch singles were repressed on red labels. Thoughts?

Arrived this morning. Thanks Morten !

5135330750_e95f51deee_b.jpg

Very nice!

Also added:

Last week I received:

- 8 Australian 7inch singles with STUNNING sleeves (5 of which I didn't already have and 1 upgrade)

- UK The River 7inch WLP in PS (Upgrade - I had this in company sleeve)

- NO NUKES 8-track tapes

- 2 posters

- Magic European Tour 2008 tourbook

- CC Stockholm Magic Night

DSCF8691.jpg

UK Cover Me/BTR Double Pack, SPA Leap of Faith 1-sided promo

HOL Secret Garden (large centerhole!! :) ), PERU Dancing In The Dark (Version 2a on Killing Floor) Thanks Stein!

USA What Love Can Do, HOL Brilliant Disguise (with corrected b-side label) Thanks Jyrki!

Also added:

Last week I received:

- 8 Australian 7inch singles with STUNNING sleeves (5 of which I didn't already have and 1 upgrade)

- UK The River 7inch WLP in PS (Upgrade - I had this in company sleeve)

- NO NUKES 8-track tapes

- 2 posters

- Magic European Tour 2008 tourbook

- CC Stockholm Magic Night

DSCF8691.jpg

UK Cover Me/BTR Double Pack, SPA Leap of Faith 1-sided promo

HOL Secret Garden (large centerhole!! :) ), PERU Dancing In The Dark (Version 2a on Killing Floor) Thanks Stein!

USA What Love Can Do, HOL Brilliant Disguise (with corrected b-side label) Thanks Jyrki!

Very nice indeed!, those Australian 7inch singles you bought from me on ebay & I believe a couple dutch 7-Inch with promo stickers. Glad they have gone to such a good home :)

Very nice indeed!, those Australian 7inch singles you bought from me on ebay & I believe a couple dutch 7-Inch with promo stickers. Glad they have gone to such a good home :)

So it WAS you? How cool is that! I meant to ask, but I just never got around to do it. Thanks, those Australian sleeves were nothing short of stunning! I had actually decided to focus on Europe, USA and Canada (I have even parted with an Australian wlp that wasn't a double...), but when I saw that lot I just couldn't resist... :rolleyes:

Latest addition:

The single in the upper left corner in this picture, completing the set of all 4 USA Born To Run versions. This calls for a "WHOOT!!" :D

BTW, this was item #299 in my 7inch collection. I have 7 more on the way, so I guess there will be a little celebration this week as I round the 300 mark!! B)

DSCF8699.jpg

So it WAS you? How cool is that! I meant to ask, but I just never got around to do it. Thanks, those Australian sleeves were nothing short of stunning! I had actually decided to focus on Europe, USA and Canada (I have even parted with an Australian wlp that wasn't a double...), but when I saw that lot I just couldn't resist... :rolleyes:

:lol: yeah and I knew it was you all along, glad you like them Morten and has give you a good start to collecting Australian 7-Inch ;)

:lol: yeah and I knew it was you all along, glad you like them Morten and has give you a good start to collecting Australian 7-Inch ;)

I would like to say that Johnathan's stuff always is top-notch. I went through my "collection cabinet" only yesterday, looking again at the various 45s he sent me in a recent trade, and they are all in such beautiful conditions I actually smiled of joy. Thanks again, mate! :)

I would like to say that Johnathan's stuff always is top-notch. I went through my "collection cabinet" only yesterday, looking again at the various 45s he sent me in a recent trade, and they are all in such beautiful conditions I actually smiled of joy. Thanks again, mate! :)

:) Your welcome

Today my "once in a lifetime buy" arrived!! And I couldn't be happier :rolleyes::rolleyes:B)B):Dclap2.gifclap2.gifdrunk.gifdrunk.gif

The whole shibang costed me 33,52£

post-26428-096677500 1288704883_thumb.jp

post-26428-051658500 1288704914_thumb.jp

Today my "once in a lifetime buy" arrived!! And I couldn't be happier :rolleyes::rolleyes:B)B):Dclap2.gifclap2.gifdrunk.gifdrunk.gif

Well done, young man!

Well done, young man!

Thanks very much Peter! I haven't understand this yet completly I think. and to that price...lucky bastard I am.

I finally got around to pick up my Spanish "I'm Goin' Down" 12" from the post office today.

igdc.jpg

Hi

Very nice mr W

Wow! congratulations Willy!

Yesterday the same item on ebay went for about 142 euro's!

You are very lucky!

Wow! congratulations Willy!

Yesterday the same item on ebay went for about 142 euro's!

You are very lucky!

Oh yes, very happy for you Willy! Congrats!!