Greasy Lake Community

This New Thing I've Found

Peter

The Boss In High Definition vol. 6, Compliation, Dvddubbingguy, Blu-ray

Earlier this afternoon I've ordered a copy of his just finished Zurich/Vienna 2012 HD compilation from him. I can't wait to see the Vienna footage on a big TV screen! B)

I normally don't care for bootleg videos, but these guys have made some fantastic footage!

Same here. I was also quite amazed by the really fair prices they ask for these BR's, considering all the money, time and effort that goes into making them (travelling to shows, getting to the front/finding a good spot in the pit, filming, editing, overdubbing etc). With footage like this available, I don't think I need an "official" live DVD from the current tour anymore.

Earlier this afternoon I've ordered a copy of his just finished Zurich/Vienna 2012 HD compilation from him. I can't wait to see the Vienna footage on a big TV screen! B)

I normally don't care for bootleg videos, but these guys have made some fantastic footage!

Same here. I was also quite amazed by the really fair prices they ask for these BR's, considering all the money, time and effort that goes into making them (travelling to shows, getting to the front/finding a good spot in the pit, filming, editing, overdubbing etc). With footage like this available, I don't think I need an "official" live DVD from the current tour anymore.

I agree 100%. The prices are fair and the material is very good!

I am wonered as to why Bruce Inc. only puts the official videos on youtube and not i iTunes or something similar to be viewed on a big screen TV.

The absolute fair thing about these guys, is that they only film parts of the show. The parts they film are amazing though.

I agree 100%. The prices are fair and the material is very good!

I am wonered as to why Bruce Inc. only puts the official videos on youtube and not i iTunes or something similar to be viewed on a big screen TV.

The absolute fair thing about these guys, is that they only film parts of the show. The parts they film are amazing though.

Got my BR yesterday. I haven't watched all of it yet, but what I've seen so far is absolutely stunning - some of the camera angles and the editing work almost make Chris Hilson and Thom Zimny look like film students in comparison!