Peter

This New Thing I've Found

Hi

In the mail today

7 inch vinyl Save My Love/Because the Night 8697-81140-7

Added to the collection today:

Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes, Live - Reach Up And Touch The Sky, vinyl album, Cover version, Mercury, 6619 052. Features live cover version of "The Fever", "Hearts Of Stone" and "Talk To Me" .

Got the UK version of the 7 album box from the supermarket today was only 9.99! :)

In the mail today:

Smalltown Boy, vinyl lp, The Swingin' Pig Records, TSP 037. Transparent green vinyl.

Got the UK version of the 7 album box from the supermarket today was only 9.99! :)

That's a disgrace!

Hi

In the mail today

Promotional items from SONY

Two CDRs and one DVDr.

The 2 cds are the album The Promise in SONY Music promotion only paper covers.

The front cover is a black and white copy on paper of The Promise cover and the rear

of the package is the tracklists. The first cd includes 13 tracks which means that the

three last tracks are Save My Love, Ain´t Good Enough For You and Fire.

Rear of CD two is the tracklist which includes 9 tracks. Track 22 on that CD is The Way

not a hidden track on this CD.

On the CDRs themselves is Bruce Springsteen The Promise Part One promotional use only-not for resale

with a Sony Music watermark. The second disc is the same but with Part Two.

The third disc is the Documentary. On the disc itself is printed The Promise-The Making of

Darkness on The Edge of Town DOCUMENTARY promotional use only- not for resale and the Sony music watermark.

Besides that an Australian promo of The Promise sample product not for sale 8869776177 2.

Hi

In the mail today

Two CDRs and one DVDr.

The front cover is a black and white copy on paper of The Promise cover and the rear

of the package is the tracklists. The first cd includes 13 tracks which means that the

Rear of CD two is the tracklist which includes 9 tracks. Track 22 on that CD is The Way

On the CDRs themselves is Bruce Springsteen The Promise Part One promotional use only-not for resale

The third disc is the Documentary. On the disc itself is printed The Promise-The Making of

Darkness on The Edge of Town DOCUMENTARY promotional use only- not for resale and the Sony music watermark.

Besides that an Australian promo of The Promise sample product not for sale 8869776177 2.

Very interesting.We would love it if you could post photos/scans.

Hi

In the mail today

Two CDRs and one DVDr.

glad it arrived - I think I've located another one of these packages.

In the mail today:

The Promise, CD album, Columbia, 88697 76177 2

That's a disgrace!

What is Eddy?

Which one?

? if its the set it is the one with the white text on the box, if you mean supermarket it was at Morrisons.

That's a disgrace!

What is Eddy?

Hi

Perhaps his talking about the price 9.99.

That's a disgrace!

What is Eddy?

Hi

Yes, that's what I meant. This is Bruce Springsteen for god's sake. It aches when I see such amount and quality of music is being sold for next to nothing...

That's a disgrace!

What is Eddy?

Hi

Yes, that's what I meant. This is Bruce Springsteen for god's sake. It aches when I see such amount and quality of music is being sold for next to nothing...

I did notice that this box set was cheaper than nearly all of the albums in the new releases section.

War/ Merry Christmas Baby (7" Jap. W/promo.label)

Santa came down the chimney :rolleyes:

Hi Willy

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Hi Willy

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Couldn't resist :rolleyes:

Lonesome Day edition version promo:

Chris, thanks again for your e-mail. The disc will feature on LITF soon.

In the mail today:

The Promise, CD album, Columbia, 88697 76177 2

US version? I got one too and the whole thing is identical (inc catalogue #)to the UK version except for a small amount of printing on the back. It's still sealed though so there maybe some small differences inside. Anyone?

Hi guys

I know that I really want to get you some photos and scans of my collection.

I´m working on it and I hope that my daughter´s husband and his brother who will be back at Christmas time after working in Montreal for several months can help me I´m so damned stupid when it comes to computers, but I was a damned good banker.

If everything turns out well I will get a few things before Christmas.

Yesterday I got the HIGHLITE of MY COLLECTION.

Me and my wife went by train to a small city in western Sweden to pick up a goldrecord after an auction on a swedish site and I will try to explain as good as I can what it´s like.

It´s a goldrecord and it´s side 3 of THE RIVER.

Up in the middle it´s a cover of the River.

Up to the left it says:

This special edition goldplated record presented in recognition of the prestigous achievment in reaching million seller award status.

Some addional info.

The River side 3

PC2 36854 AL 36856

C 36856

STEREO

1 Point Blank 6,05

2 Cadillac Ranch 3,02

3 I´m A Rocker 3,34

4 Fade Away 4,40

5 Stolen Car 3,53

Down to the right it says

24KT

Gold Plated Record

The height is 61,5 centimeters and the breadth is 46,2 centimeters.

I was talking to the seller for perhaps 2 hours and we had a sightseeing tour in the city where he leaves while

we were talking he suddenly said I do have yet another golden record I think I lost my breathe for about 10 seconds

then starting to convince him that it should be very nice on my wall.It´s a Darkness golden record.

I know this seller I have bought nice things from him before. He had had the golden record I bought since 1994.

Lonesome Day edition version promo:

Is it an edition that is unique to this release only?

Hi guys

I know that I really want to get you some photos and scans of my collection.

I´m working on it and I hope that my daughter´s husband and his brother who will be back at Christmas time after working in Montreal for several months can help me I´m so damned stupid when it comes to computers, but I was a damned good banker.

If everything turns out well I will get a few things before Christmas.

Yesterday I got the HIGHLITE of MY COLLECTION.

Me and my wife went by train to a small city in western Sweden to pick up a goldrecord after an auction on a swedish site and I will try to explain as good as I can what it´s like.

It´s a goldrecord and it´s side 3 of THE RIVER.

Up in the middle it´s a cover of the River.

Up to the left it says:

This special edition goldplated record presented in recognition of the prestigous achievment in reaching million seller award status.

Some addional info.

The River side 3

PC2 36854 AL 36856

C 36856

STEREO

1 Point Blank 6,05

2 Cadillac Ranch 3,02

3 I´m A Rocker 3,34

4 Fade Away 4,40

5 Stolen Car 3,53

Down to the right it says

24KT

Gold Plated Record

The height is 61,5 centimeters and the breadth is 46,2 centimeters.

I was talking to the seller for perhaps 2 hours and we had a sightseeing tour in the city where he leaves while

we were talking he suddenly said I do have yet another golden record I think I lost my breathe for about 10 seconds

then starting to convince him that it should be very nice on my wall.It´s a Darkness golden record.

I know this seller I have bought nice things from him before. He had had the golden record I bought since 1994.

Fantastic! :)

btw, it took me ages to work out how to be able to do photos & scans for here.....I'll try and write out a simple method and post it.