Greasy Lake Community

This New Thing I've Found

Recieved today:

The Japanese darkness box, with a very big obi, that's even covering the whole backsite!

And an extra 46 page booklet, with the essay and all lyrics in Japanese, and they even have the lyrics of the Houston show both in Japanese and english.

It's very nice!

DSC01472.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag about your latest Bruce acquisitions here.

Thank You very much!! That's just amazing... And I had to much luck. bought this from a swedish recordstore. They had gotten 1 of this in. and sold it. And I grabt it!! good timing and luck!! Think I'

Yes Very quick shipping, but you have to pay for that.

Posted Images

Recieved today:

The Japanese darkness box, with a very big obi, that's even covering the whole backsite!

And an extra 46 page booklet, with the essay and all lyrics in Japanese, and they even have the lyrics of the Houston show both in Japanese and english.

It's very nice!

DSC01472.jpg

Yummy yum yum! Thanks for the pics. Looks like I'll have to get a copy too... :rolleyes:

Recieved today:

It's very nice!

DSC01472.jpg

Yummy yum yum! Thanks for the pics. Looks like I'll have to get a copy too... :rolleyes:

The strange thing about the box is that the hardcover box has the 88697 76525 2 cat no, and that's the same number as my EU version, and I think the notebook is also EU or USA version, but the cd's and dvds, and the sleeves of those, are printed by sony Japan!

And the obi strip has no SICP 2971 - 6

Recieved today:

It's very nice!

DSC01472.jpg

The strange thing about the box is that the hardcover box has the 88697 76525 2 cat no, and that's the same number as my EU version, and I think the notebook is also EU or USA version, but the cd's and dvds, and the sleeves of those, are printed by sony Japan!

And the obi strip has no SICP 2971 - 6

amazon germany hast the japan version for 174€. any shop where I can get it cheaper?

I ordered it through hmv japan, it says if you buy something like 14700 Yen, but when I put in my shopping cart, the price was 11900 yen.

These were my costs:

The box 11900 Yen

Shipping 3500

Total 15400 Yen, and that's in euro 138

But I had to pay customs of 43 euro, so total price for me was 181 euro, including everything

If you buy that copy through amazon for 173, and there will be a custon invoice, and shipping, the price will be much higher!

But I think hmv japan is the cheapest option for the moment, but it still is very expensive!

I ordered it through hmv japan, it says if you buy something like 14700 Yen, but when I put in my shopping cart, the price was 11900 yen.

These were my costs:

The box 11900 Yen

Shipping 3500

But I had to pay customs of 43 euro, so total price for me was 181 euro, including everything

If you buy that copy through amazon for 173, and there will be a custon invoice, and shipping, the price will be much higher!

But I think hmv japan is the cheapest option for the moment, but it still is very expensive!

so amazon.de is the cheapest for me - no customs and no shipping to austria. but it's still no bargain :(

These were my costs:

The box 11900 Yen

Shipping 3500

so amazon.de is the cheapest for me - no customs and no shipping to austria. but it's still no bargain :(

No, it's certainly not cheap, and I didn't expect 43 euro customs either, I found that very much, without shipping the box costs something like 115 euros, through hmv japan.

And I saw one on ebay, a few days ago, for 173 euro, so that's not cheaper too.

And I don't expect you will get it for less money.

Added to the collection today:

Atlantic City, vinyl single, CBS, A 2794

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out, vinyl single, CBS, 3940

Blinded By The Light, vinyl single, CBS, 5121

Born To Run, vinyl single, CBS Sony, 06SP 363

Fade Away, vinyl single, Columbia, 11-11431

Cover Me, vinyl single, CBS, A-4662, Features unique version of "Jersey Girl (live; with spoken intro)".

I'm Goin' Down, vinyl single, CBS Sony, 10SP 914, Gatefold cover. Includes postcards.

Better Days (promo), vinyl single, Columbia, PRO 683

Hungry Heart, vinyl single, Columbia, 662625 7, Features unique version of "Streets Of Philadelphia (full-band live)".

If I Should Fall Behind (promo) vinyl single, CBS Sony, ARIC 176, Spanish promo.

Added to the bootleg collection today:

The Boss, vinyl single, With fake CBS artwork.

bossep1.jpg

Downbound Train | I'm On Fire, vinyl single, Free single with the Honeymoon Vol. 1 LP.

downb-r.jpg

Get Up Stand Up | Because The Night, vinyl single

boss88-a.jpg

Hyngry Heart, vinyl album, Cosmic Communications, LV 126, live, Picturedisc.

hhpicdisc1.jpg

Cover Me, vinyl single, CBS, A-4662, Features unique version of "Jersey Girl (live; with spoken intro)".

I'm Goin' Down, vinyl single, CBS Sony, 10SP 914, Gatefold cover. Includes postcards.

Hungry Heart, vinyl single, Columbia, 662625 7, Features unique version of "Streets Of Philadelphia (full-band live)".

If I Should Fall Behind (promo) vinyl single, CBS Sony, ARIC 176, Spanish promo.

Very nice Lars! You are really in to the 7" singles now! :)

Very nice Lars! You are really in to the 7" singles now! :)

Yes, I am slowly getting there. Singles are nice to look at and I have bought some of rosalita101 (Steen). First I chose the ones with the nicest labels IMO, but let's see where it goes B)