Peter

This New Thing I've Found

Today my "once in a lifetime buy" arrived!! And I couldn't be happier :rolleyes::rolleyes:B)B):Dclap2.gifclap2.gifdrunk.gifdrunk.gif

The whole shibang costed me 33,52£

post-26428-096677500 1288704883_thumb.jp

post-26428-051658500 1288704914_thumb.jp

Wow! congratulations Willy!

Yesterday the same item on ebay went for about 142 euro's!

You are very lucky!

Thank You very much!! That's just amazing... And I had to much luck. bought this from a swedish recordstore. They had gotten 1 of this in. and sold it. And I grabt it!! good timing and luck!! Think I'm gonna buy a lottery ticket maybe? ;)

I say go and buy that lottery ticket! Maybe you have more luck!

That is really amazing, and just in a record shop! Wish there were record shops like that in the Netherlands! :)

Today:

An American Reunion: A Musical Celebration Of America’s Diversity And Strength - Various Artists Promotional CD incl. This Land Is Your Land (live) (WARNER/SONY PR CD 8724)

Very rare US-only sampler in attractive cardboard digipak; issued to coincide with Bill Clinton’s 1993 presidential inauguration. Note that “This Land Is Your Land” is the previously released version from the “Live / 1975-85” box set.

cdaamericanreunion_digi.jpg

Today:

An American Reunion: A Musical Celebration Of America’s Diversity And Strength - Various Artists Promotional CD incl. This Land Is Your Land (live) (WARNER/SONY PR CD 8724)

Very rare US-only sampler in attractive cardboard digipak; issued to coincide with Bill Clinton’s 1993 presidential inauguration. Note that “This Land Is Your Land” is the previously released version from the “Live / 1975-85” box set.

Glad you like it, Ale! Cheers! Tim

Today:

Tim, you was the seller??

Wow, thanks. It's in mint condition and was a really bargain price.

In The Mailbox: & all 3 in EX/EX!

v12ditdusbwpromo.jpg

Dancing In The Dark (album version) / Same (COL AS 1862)

Promotional US issue in black-and-white picture sleeve with regular front design and lyrics on rear; red labels on disc.

v12biusaproep.jpg

Born In The U.S.A. / Shut Out The Light / Pink Cadillac / Jersey Girl (live) / Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town (live)

Promotion-only “Bruce Springsteen” EP. Weird picture sleeve featuring the "Born In The U.S.A." cover shot overlaid with entirely different colours (Bruce's t-shirt being orange instead of white, for example) on both sides and white album-style title graphics throughout. Issued in US (COL AS 1957) with only marginal sleeve variations.

v12rosalita.jpg

Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) / Racing In The Street / Night (CBS 12.7753)

Holland-only release. The very first commercial Bruce Springsteen 12-inch ever issued; marks the only appearance of "Night" on that format. Colour picture sleeve. Originally came with black-and-white poster (depicting a superb 1975 live shot) whose inclusion actually makes one huge difference between a relatively common record and a major rarity, as fully intact copies are extremely hard to find. Reissued with plain black die-cut sleeve and same catalogue number (no poster).

Born In The USA (LP Vivitar promo)

5142756626_a712cd7435_z.jpg

The River (2 CD Austria fat jewelcase, barcode)

Greatest Hits (Walmart) (CD Canada)

...'cause tramps like us keep on rockin' . . . Jyrki

Today my "once in a lifetime buy" arrived!! And I couldn't be happier :rolleyes::rolleyes:B)B):Dclap2.gifclap2.gifdrunk.gifdrunk.gif

Well done, young man!

Thanks very much Peter! I haven't understand this yet completly I think. and to that price...lucky bastard I am.

Congrats Willy

I won my sealed album recently on ebay and it cost me more than 200USD shipping included.

Well done, young man!

Thanks very much Peter! I haven't understand this yet completly I think. and to that price...lucky bastard I am.

Congrats Willy

I won my sealed album recently on ebay and it cost me more than 200USD shipping included.

I'm starting to feel pretty bad for this now... A damn bastard I am. :rolleyes:

Well done, young man!

Congrats Willy

No No No

You really earned it I´m very happy you got it to your growing collection.

Well done, young man!

Congrats Willy

No No No

Thanks very much Tomas!! This is a buy a will never to again. That's for sure. And I can't really understand how much the colletion has grown this last year. Its really amazing :) I'm gonna go out and celebrate tonight!

More details pretty please :):)

Today:

Tim, you was the seller??

Wow, thanks. It's in mint condition and was a really bargain price.

Yep, that's me. I stumbled on 2 of these at a really good price a while back and am now thinning out my doubles. Glad it went to someone here!

Do I have to say the place ?????

Is it wikipedia ? No !! Is it BruceSpringeen.net ?? No !!!

It's LITF

German "Vivitar" promotional issue, 1988: Highly obscure repackaged edition handed out as a giveaway item to customers of German photo/optical products company "Vivitar" in celebration of its 50th anniversary. Exclusive colour picture sleeve printed especially for this occasion features a strange photo of two youthful baseball players in "Vivitar" jerseys and unique "Born In The U.S.A." title logo on front; rear has German text raving about the business, while Bruce's name can't be found anywhere. The disc itself is a common Dutch red label pressing (CBS 86304) housed inside the regular inner bag; standard lyric sheet is included as well.

In the mail today:

Various artists, The 25th Anniversary Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Concerts, CD album, Time Life, 25805-D

In the mail today:

Various artists, The 25th Anniversary Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Concerts, CD album, Time Life, 25805-D

Is this the copy you ordered from Amazon a few days ago??

Haven't seen this one offered for sale in quite a while. Did you get it on eBay?

Haven't seen this one offered for sale in quite a while. Did you get it on eBay?

Yes, from a German seller.

Yes, from a German seller.

Congrats!

In the mailbox:

Streets of Philadelphia South Africa cdsingle

wow well done

i pulled out of the last one on ebay

well done again

Well done, young man!

Congrats Willy

No No No

Thanks very much Tomas!! This is a buy a will never to again. That's for sure. And I can't really understand how much the colletion has grown this last year. Its really amazing :) I'm gonna go out and celebrate tonight!