Mines been empty since august.....

Added this little item to my collection today:

sparetape.jpg

Hall of fame 4cd box.

And, thanks to Mike

!B5qKiF!!2k~$(KGrHqMOKj8Ey,CDgW7GBMuhTU5ZuQ~~_12.JPG

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - RARE TEST PRESSING LP

THE WILD THE INNOCENT AND THE E STREET SHUFFFLE

Very rare pressing that appears to be a copy of the final album version of Bruce's second album.

It is marked only with a stamp of Bruce's name and reference CBS 32363- which ties in with the album

Ex+ condition

Sealed US "My Hometown"/"This Hard Land" live promo CD single. Thanks, Tim!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. B)

Hehe. He has quite a few of them. B)

In the post today:

5149341876_2a96392ecf_z.jpg

Awesome Mike thanks a bunch! with all the excitement forgot that I also also recieved a free BTR 7" UK 1986 with the blue sleeve!

They are all sealed I would love to open them though would look stunning stored properly on a shelf!...

:D

In the post today:

Awesome Mike thanks a bunch! with all the excitement forgot that I also also recieved a free BTR 7" UK 1986 with the blue sleeve!

They are all sealed I would love to open them though would look stunning stored properly on a shelf!...

Lovely!! :wub:

I still keep my own copies from that series (CD's and CD/DVD combos only though, but they're all sealed as well) in the two original shipping boxes they came in from Spain earlier this year because the way my collection is currently arranged in "the cabinet", I can't seem to fit them in there.

Yes, I do have some more sealed copies of this. If anyone here needs one just PM me. I'm open for trades or any reasonable offers. I also have multiples of the D&D promo single (#55338 version)if anyone needs that one as well. Have a great weekend everyone!

Yes, I do have some more sealed copies of this. If anyone here needs one just PM me. I'm open for trades or any reasonable offers. I also have multiples of the D&D promo single (#55338 version)if anyone needs that one as well. Have a great weekend everyone!

PM.........

In the post today:

Wow! Great!

In the post today:

You're welcome Johnathan - I've always been curious about the books but I don't speak any Spanish. They look really good displayed as you have them.

For me, my wife is vey happy to see a big box go out with only little ones coming in.....fortunately we have our own bank accounts.B)

In the post today:

You're welcome Johnathan - I've always been curious about the books but I don't speak any Spanish. They look really good displayed as you have them.

For me, my wife is vey happy to see a big box go out with only little ones coming in.....fortunately we have our own bank accounts.B)

:lol: I have boxed them back up safe & sound into the spare room till I make space, the good thing is that my girlfriend can speak Spanish! I am keeping em sealed so I wont be testing her spanish just yet ;)

Thanks again Mike I love them.

Lucky you getting mail on saturdays!

You don't get mail on a saturday in Sweden?

Lucky you getting mail on saturdays!

You don't get mail on a saturday in Sweden?

No that was many years ago.

We get the newspaper that´s all.

I just got a first pressing Japanese River CD for £4 on Ebay :)

And one of those Spanish book thingys (LINYC) that Jonathan just got for £1 - sealed!! :):)

Ok, shipping is about £17 but still good I think?

And one of those Spanish book thingys (LINYC) that Jonathan just got for £1 - sealed!! :):)

£1 is very good but shipping is a tad high maybe? they are so worth it though! B)

Added this little item to my collection today:

sparetape.jpg

Do we think this is official Peter? is so I will have to hunt a copy down...

£1 is very good but shipping is a tad high maybe? they are so worth it though! B)

Shipping was for both from different sellers though.....but yep, deffo a bit high.

Shipping was for both from different sellers though.....but yep, deffo a bit high.

That River CD is super cheap though! well done