Greasy Lake Community

This New Thing I've Found

Peter

In the mail today:

Various artists, Badlands - Record Store Day 2011, vinyl EP, 2011, Badlands Record Company bad10 012. Features cover version of "Sad Eyes", "I'm On Fire", "Tougher Than The Rest" and "All That Heaven Will Allow". 10" vinyl Record Store Day 2010 release. Two copies.

Various artists, Badlands - Record Store Day 2011 (promo), CD EP, 2011, Badlands Record Company. Features cover version of "Sad Eyes", "I'm On Fire", "Tougher Than The Rest" and "All That Heaven Will Allow". Promo Record Store Day 2010 release.

Various artists, Badlands - Record Store Day 2011, vinyl EP, 2011, Badlands Record Company bad10 012. Features cover version of "Sad Eyes", "I'm On Fire", "Tougher Than The Rest" and "All That Heaven Will Allow". 10" vinyl Record Store Day 2010 release. Two copies #874, #875

Various artists, Badlands - Record Store Day 2011 (promo), CD EP, 2011, Badlands Record Company. Features cover version of "Sad Eyes", "I'm On Fire", "Tougher Than The Rest" and "All That Heaven Will Allow". Promo Record Store Day 2010 release.

...'cause tramps like us keep on rockin' . . . Jyrki

I happened upon a small record store and stopped in to see what they had. Picked up a few copies of these still sealed.

12 tracks including: Girls in Their Summer Clothes.

I happened upon a small record store and stopped in to see what they had. Picked up a few copies of these still sealed.

Would you sell a copy?

Would you sell a copy?

My first preference would be to trade. I would be interested in certain minidisks and vinyl EP's. Also any "unusual" memorabilia. I do have other things to trade. I have multiple 7',10' and 12' vinyl. I have some cassettes,minidisks,8-tracks,CD's and even a spare reel to reel. But I am not ruling out selling a copyof the RSD 2008 either.

My latest :

Jerry Lee Lewis : Last Man Standing - The Duets (CD Diamond)

Various Artists : Every Mother Count (CD)

Born In The USA (CD + book Portugal)

Devils & Dust (CD + book Portugal)

Live In Dublin (2 CD + DVD + book Portugal)

The Promise : The Making Of Darkness On The Edge Of Town (USA DVD, XL t-shirt, 5 post cards)

...'cause tramps like us keep on rockin' . . . Jyrki

Would you sell a copy?

My first preference would be to trade. I would be interested in certain minidisks and vinyl EP's. Also any "unusual" memorabilia. I do have other things to trade. I have multiple 7',10' and 12' vinyl. I have some cassettes,minidisks,8-tracks,CD's and even a spare reel to reel. But I am not ruling out selling a copyof the RSD 2008 either.

Can't trade now. Let me know if you decide to sell.

Recieved today:

Brazilian promo 7" dancing in the dark, in mint condition!

DSC01590.jpg

A beautiful copy indeed - congrats, Sietze. Just like the Brazilian "Hungry Heart" 45, this one is really hard to find in any better condition than VG+.