Peter

This New Thing I've Found

In my mailbox tomorrow - from SONY NZ promo (probably a burnt CDR) of The Promise 2CD and a copy of The Promise Doco - also probably burnt - I hope they have SONY promo markings. Who knows? I'll find out tomorrow. Box set not released here til 22nd or 23rd.

• Like 1

Hi

just in from Sony

41IVTwQD4xL.jpg

On CD/DVD and CD/Blu-ray and The Promise CD alone

:)

Hi

just in from Sony

41IVTwQD4xL.jpg

On CD/DVD and CD/Blu-ray and The Promise CD alone

:)

Very Nice!

I have to wait another 19 hours.

I hope someone will post scans of The Promise booklet. I won't have my hands on a copy until late December (when I travel home for the holidays).

Hi

In the mail today

Born to Run a sealed Collector´s Edition COL 480416 2

can scan for U my friend...post here or maile U?

what U need scanned?

can scan for U my friend...post here or maile U?

what U need scanned?

Here or by email, whatever's easier for you. I need sessions dates and info, credits, official lyrics... will need them to make corrections to Springsteenlyrics.com.

Sorry for being a pain in the ass ;)

Thanks in advance Henrik.

In my mailbox tomorrow - from SONY NZ promo (probably a burnt CDR) of The Promise 2CD and a copy of The Promise Doco - also probably burnt - I hope they have SONY promo markings. Who knows? I'll find out tomorrow. Box set not released here til 22nd or 23rd.

the package from Sony contained two CDRs and one DVDr - The Promise in Sony Music pomotion only paper covers in plastic sleeves. The front cover is a black and white copy on paper of The Promise cover and the rear of the package is the track listing. Rear of CD 2 is the tracklist which includes Track 22 - The Way (not hidden on this CDr). On the CDrs themselves is Bruce Springsteen 'The Promise' Part 1 promotional use only - not for resale with a Sony Music Watermark. The second disc is the same but with "Part Two".

The 3 disc is the Documentary. On the disc itself is printed "The Promise - The making of Darkness on The Edge of Town DOCUMENTARY promotional use only - not for resale and the Sony music watermark.

the package from Sony contained two CDRs and one DVDr - The Promise in Sony Music pomotion only paper covers in plastic sleeves. The front cover is a black and white copy on paper of The Promise cover and the rear of the package is the track listing. Rear of CD 2 is the tracklist which includes Track 22 - The Way (not hidden on this CDr). On the CDrs themselves is Bruce Springsteen 'The Promise' Part 1 promotional use only - not for resale with a Sony Music Watermark. The second disc is the same but with "Part Two".

The 3 disc is the Documentary. On the disc itself is printed "The Promise - The making of Darkness on The Edge of Town DOCUMENTARY promotional use only - not for resale and the Sony music watermark.

I guess they had to bother themselves and print something on the discs since this is a multi-disc release...

although no where in the package does it mention (especially on the DVr) taken from the Darkness On The Edge of Town box set or anything like that. Recent CDrs from NZ have not had any indication of content (London Calling). I assume this promo won't be NZ only.

In the mail today,

live 1975/85 in a cd sized outher box, and booklet!

DSC01453.jpg

Nice :) Where from?

In the mail today,

DSC01453.jpg

Thanks, I got it from a seller in Germany.

In the mail today,

DSC01453.jpg

Is it a new issue? (2010)

Nice indeed. But I thought Jon ment : where is the record made :D That's what I want to know...

...'cause tramps like us keep on rockin' . . . Jyrki

Nice indeed. But I thought Jon ment : where is the record made :D That's what I want to know...

Yep, sorry for not being clear!! Where is it made? Is it a new release??

Sorry, it is not a new release, it says c 1986, 1992, 1997, so I gues it is a 1997 issue?

Manufactured by Columbia records/550 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, so it's a US release.

The discs have the same graphics like the longbox reissue version, like a concert ticket.

Cat nr is C3K 65328

Sorry, it is not a new release, it says c 1986, 1992, 1997, so I gues it is a 1997 issue?

Manufactured by Columbia records/550 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, so it's a US release.

The discs have the same graphics like the longbox reissue version, like a concert ticket.

Cat nr is C3K 65328

I think this is the last US reissue of Live 75/85.